This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Shawn Mendes:

8.9 + 9.3 + 9.2 + 6 + 5.4 + 0.2 = 39
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Well you might have been surprised, but yes Shawn you are our last semifinalist!
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Shawn thanks to Judge Lucky and Judge Sui who completely adored your shot this week, you definitely are charming!
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
But I need you to step it up next week because the three you are battling for have won multiple best performance, and I need to see you do your best next week.
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
So again Congratulations Shawn, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
And to our fifth placer right here...
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
5TH PLACER - Victoria Justice

https://media.giphy.com/media/pOweqfmPUaw7FnHLLp/giphy.gif
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
5th place - Victoria Justice:

8.3 + 8.5 + 6.3 + 6 + 5 + 4.2 = 38.3
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Victoria, I am so so proud to see your growth in this competition, to nobody to someone who is  a force to be reckoned with.
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Each week you brought an element of surprises, which you actually lacked this past two weeks.
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I am sad to see you go right before the semifinals, but I am happy that you join this group because you have shown so much and I know you can do much more out there. Again, thank you very much for joining this group and hope to see you next time! x
2103 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
SEMI-FINALISTS:

- Dinara Chetyrova
- Garrett Neff
- Lenox Tillman
- Shawn Mendes
2103 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
*hugs Victoria*

I'm so proud of your growth throughout the competition. I had so much fun coaching you. I'm happy that you became part of my team. I hope to see you in the future. Take care and thank you.
2103 days 1 hour ago
VictoriaW
Victoria- This has been an amazing experience and I loved it. It was great working with you Sui. It is sad to go but this will not be the last of me. *Hugs XoXo*
2103 days ago
haycsclair
Congrats to our four semi-finalists! It's crunch time. Either you make it or you break it.

I'm so excited for next week! All the best!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!