This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Garrett, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
And you also are one of our Top 5!
2124 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
*leaving after the results*

https://media.tenor.com/images/0219171234a39a61bdece67553ec605f/tenor.gif
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 5:
- Dinara Chetyrova
- Lenox Tillman
- Shawn Mendes
- Victoria Justice
- Garrett Neff
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's give a big round of applause for our 6th placer of the season.
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
https://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-2-11b9f1da8d.gif
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Hao Yun Xiang:

10.2 + 8.4 + 4 + 4 + 2.2 + 1.2 = 30
2124 days 9 hours ago
DrG2
see you soon on cycle 12 :*

(btw I wanted so bad to use Hao but you already posted it and I was like "shit I got a great competitor" lol)
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Hao, you had been very amazing. But it felt like you aren't ready yet, you had your ups but week after week you began to be complacent which lead to your elimination. Then you were the comeback of the competition and brought your fire last week, which was unseen this week. It just felt that this was the time.
2124 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
(Hun, i was expecting Barbara Palvin, then i got Hao i was WTF)

Unfortunally the themes was not too good for me, i was expecting too much to use some of the best ´photos of Hao :(

Sad about that (2nd Season - 2nd 6th)
2124 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Hao, I hope to see you on some future cycle because you are a very memorable and fierce competitor. I hope you enjoyed playing the game and thank you very much for joining! x
2124 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
I loved it! Do an All-Stars and invite me, i'll love :)

(I have too many photos of him, unfortunally, like i said, the themes broked me)
2124 days 9 hours ago
DrG2
(oh I never ever planned to use Dinara and wanted to change her but decided not to because I wanted my male to got through but then it is her who got through lol)

well there are so much good photos of him I guess. thats why I wanted to use him
2124 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
He have good photos, but some of them don't have good quality or are small, i'm scared about that because last season judges are taking a lot of points about that, but i didnt see this is this season... Unfortunally Hao have AMAZING photos but are magazine covers and have a lot of things write on top :(
2124 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Take care, Hao.

Thank you for being part of #TeamSui.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!