This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2162 days 13 hours ago
MoooHades
*looks at Devon and smiles*

Oh hi there! I'm Izi!
2162 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
Hi, I'm Devon! I'm glad to be meeting you before you go home this round x
2162 days 13 hours ago
MoooHades
*giggles*

oh my god Devon, you're so funny!
2162 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
haha... *side-eyes*
2162 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
Doutzen Kroes

Confessional:

Matthew is a bit of a back talker and kind of a poor sport, I’m not happy he stayed considering one- Megan was on Team Sui and two- he doesn’t seem like the nicest person to room with. I wish his poor behavior was enough to send him home, but sadly it’s just about the photos. However to be a model you also need to have a good attitude
2162 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
Devon Confessional:

The judges didnt like my photo this week, so this round I have to make sure to do what they want :)
2162 days 12 hours ago
hazbez94
Yaya Confessional:

I’m really happy to still be here and represent a new beauty and be different but yeah I’m very shocked about Megan she was so pretty but conventional attractiveness doesn’t always lead to a brilliant model so... we’ll see how far I go :)
2162 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao Confessional:

O M G, i got top 4!! YASSSSS, i'm so happy, Garret got 3rd, nice buddies in nice spots. Hope we go far together! I was also shocked with Megan being first going home, she is so beautiful, idk why she did this bad.

I was impressed with judges throwing fire in a lot of us, thats was scary!
2162 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I'm honestly beyond shocked to have come in 2nd for this very first shoot. Completely grateful to the judges for their honest critiques and hope to continue to ascend in this competition.
2162 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara Confessional:

Oh gurllll I still can't believe it I got the best photo. I need to prove again next week why I got the best photo
2162 days 6 hours ago
Zankie16
Garret Confessional:

WOW, I can not believe that I got the 3rd call out and Hao got 4th that is awesome. I am happy to see my friend still in this. I was surprise of the bottom two and then to see Megan go WOW just WOW. The first elimination is always a wake-up call because now we know that this competition is real.
2162 days 5 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Victoria's Confessional*

This 1st week has been really crazy. I am thrilled that I made it. I know I can do a whole lot better and I plan to blow the judges away<3
2162 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations to #TeamMarlon specially the best performer this week Dinara Chetyrova!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s15.postimg.cc/q60slmv6z/BESTPHOTO1.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s15.postimg.cc/pt9efgscr/callout.png

Team Average:
https://s15.postimg.cc/j2sx60xh7/team.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game :)
2161 days 19 hours ago
MIchelle990
so lucky that i am still here
2161 days 14 hours ago
patricenka9
Confession:

I love people , and modelling, but of course, I don't like these people, they all hate me and I bet secretely hate me, so they can fuck off, also, I came here for myself, and to be a powerful model, not make some new best friend who is going to laugh when I get eliminated, all I know is, I will work hard to stay and will do ANYTHING to win, unlike some of these people, who only laugh and make friends, instead of trying to improve, they just think they have it in the bag, they don't you have to keep working on your self, these dumb hoes, anyways, top skinny legend signing out ( to people reading I'm just roleplaying I ain't really like this so if we in a future game don't think im a bitch lmao)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!