This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

Topic » #NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

2181 days 10 hours ago
VictoriaW
;)<3
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
#TeamSui

Victoria Justice - I love this! This photo gives me life, baby! It's what the theme is looking for. You have this innocent face with a tinge of sensuality. You're looking sweet and sexy at the same time. I can look at this photo all day and will never get bored. I also like the fact that even you're sitting in the photo, you don't look short. The pose is really great. I'm seeing a lot of shapes and I love it!

Megan Fox - On the other hand, you didn't follow the brief. You look sexy in the photo. Very sexy. Hands down the sexiest photo between yours and Victoria's. But where is the innocence I'm looking for? I can't see it in the photo. What I really like is your smile but even that comes across as sexual. Very seductive. The good thing here is that I can really, REALLY see your potential as a Top Model.
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this battle is....
2181 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
wow slay tori vega!!!!!!
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/9NiP0IsqTdTrC7htuv/giphy.gif
2181 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/lkAtlSQLZRhBymUjjm/giphy.gif
2181 days 10 hours ago
VictoriaW
Yess lol<3
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Well it looks like Megan and Victoria, you both will be representing #TeamSui in the Clash of Ascendancy!
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
And then there were four...
2181 days 10 hours ago
Broggo
*Looks at Aja*
2181 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
*camera looks through Aja, Connor McGregor, Garrett Neff and Hao Yun Xiang*
2181 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
Jesus
2181 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Welcome to my Team, Victoria and Megan! *hugs*

Megan, please bring your A-Game next time. Don't waste this second chance.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!