This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Finale

Topic » #NTM10 - Finale

2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
is you, AUGUSTA ALEXANDER!
2175 days 3 hours ago
bambinoswag
OMG!!! I'm so honoured to be a winner of this great franchise! Thanks to the judges for all the guidance along the way and to Jerard for running a fun Top Model game. <3
2175 days 3 hours ago
bambinoswag
I'M A WINNER BABY
2175 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Congrats Augusta

*Claps for Augusta*
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Still, for making it hard for Augusta's win, let's give it for our first runner-up - Kit Butler! You kit probably had the most amazing journey throughout the competition. You are a history maker as well. You now have the real battle out there, I hope to see you once again and if I see you again you should make sure to win it that time!
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Now for defying expectations and breaking boundaries Augusta, you will gain  A 3 Cover and Spread of Model Division (or more),  A $100, 000 Contract from Hughes Models and a Modelling Contract with Model Division.
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
and (optional) be a judge of the next season's top model.
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
From the start Augusta, just like last season's winner you were the one to beat - and until the finale you proved that you are in it to win it. The real world is now looking up to you, so go get it!
2175 days 3 hours ago
bambinoswag
WOOOOO
2175 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Augusta!

Don and Kit, you did great.
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Breakdown of total scores:

Overall Photoshoot + Overall Tasks + Social Media

AUGUSTA: 83 + 51.312 + 7 = 141.312
KIT:          77 + 58.662 + 5 = 140.662
DON:        56 + 56.950 + 6 = 118.95
2175 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Grats Augusta!!!!
Join the winner's circle :)< 3
2175 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And I am happy to announce that the Next Top Model 11 is coming real real soon....
2175 days 3 hours ago
bambinoswag
oh wow me doing the worst by far on finale night but still winning is a look!

thanks everyone :)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!