This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM10 - Semi-Finals

2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
and the final spot in the finale...
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Arthur and Don*
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I have two models standing before me, but I have only one photo in my hand -
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
and this photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Who will be the last finalist?
2199 days 1 hour ago
bambinoswag
*gasps*
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In my left, I have here Arthur - the one dubbed as masterly, skilled and classy. You Arthur surely had your great moments and also had bad ones. But what made you go far is that oozing with charm personality that you deliver in your photo.
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will you be the first ever Russian to be in the finale, or will you be the one going home tonight?
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In my right we have here Don, our comeback of the competition. You Don was picked because you stand out from the eliminated ones and did deserve your second chance in the competition. Since your comeback you delivered some great shots as well.
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will you be the second "comeback" to ever be in the finale following the footsteps of Cara who immediately won after or will you be eliminated?
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Both of you excelled in your own ways..
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
You Arthur shined at the tasks - Brands and Augusta themed shoot.
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
while you Don shined at the tasks - Arthur and Kit themed shoot.
2199 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
But one of you did better than the other.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!