This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM10 - Semi-Finals

2184 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
AUGUSTA SHOOT:

Kit - I liked the youthfulness in this shot, it feels fresh and it feels somehow Augusta. What I would love is some intensity in black & white shot which is really his thing. Nevertheless, it was a good shot enough and you do look great and handsome.

Arthur - Well I see this as what Augusta will do. Body wise and pose wise it feels very Augusta, Eyes maybe you should've given fierceness but your mouth is capturing Augusta well. You as well looks really great in the shot. Good Job!

Don - I see how you three did black & white, Anyways, I am not fan of the shadow and how exposed the shot is. But I am not up to that, I see where you are going for in your shot. Out of the three you captured facial expression of Augusta the best.
2184 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2184 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
RESULTS WILL BE @ 9 AM
2184 days 16 hours ago
waf_
Thank you!
2184 days 15 hours ago
bambinoswag
Prediction:

1 - Kit
2 - Augusta
3 - Arthur
4 - Don
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Panel in a bit...
2184 days 13 hours ago
bambinoswag
*makes a cup of tea*
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys!
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand, are the results.
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, here is how the scoring is. Basically, you have two task the first task is about your brands and the second task is portraying your co-models now each judge was assigned to where they will judge. The average of that particular judge score and my score would be your score for each tasks.
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES:

BRANDS + ARTHUR + AUGUSTA + DON + KIT = TOTAL
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Before I start, you had your photoshoot as well with some winners of past Next Top Model. We'll see it once you are called.
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I have 4 Models standing before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 3 of you that will be in the finale of Next Top Model Cycle 9: The Apprentice.
2184 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!