This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM10 - Semi-Finals

2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
FINALISTS:

- Augusta Alexander
- Don Benjamin
- Kit Butler
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
4TH PLACER:

https://media.giphy.com/media/AE7pvJDVqgF7pD6lLz/giphy.gif
2187 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
Oh wait Arthur remember this?

"5 Augusta) I don’t really think he’s that impressive here in this competition, and I’ve got no idea why he feels I’m not a threat when I’ve never been in the bottom but yeah that’s just my take!"

SEE YA x
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
ARTHUR KULKOV:

8.93 + 8.65 + 8.05 + 7 = 32.63
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Arthur, I must say that I am truly proud of how you've come far in this competition.
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Your first weeks weren't really that impressive as I may say, but every week you give it your best until you've come and made your name in the competition.
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I know you'll be successful out there so I bet I am going to see more from you. Thank you for joining the Next Top Model, it's been really fun with you playing as well!
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Thank you to Cara Delevingne as well, the winner of the Next Top Model 6: The Sole Survivor!
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
and there you have it, the finalists of the Next Top Model 10: The Apprentice, the tallest model of the competition - Augusta Alexander, the youngest model of the competition - Kit Butler, the comeback model of the competition - Don Benjamin.
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
One of this fine young men will be crowned the Next Top Model in the next few days.
2187 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
So, I hope you stay tuned as I know it is going to be great!
2187 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Is this the first all male finale!?
2187 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Yes it is the first all male finale!!!
2187 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Wow! Congrats, guys!
2187 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
Congrats boys

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!