This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2368 days 4 hours ago
Maicolx3
So basically I won the challenge YASSSSSS
2367 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
http://cdn.thefashionography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/saskia-de-brauw-craig-mcdean-vogue-italia-february-2014-2.jpg

I think this is the epitome of art. The intricate poses using her arms show strength. I think the photo is very abstract and editorially photographs well, with the use of white and red paint. I also think that this photo plays with shape, dimension, and proportions very well. Overall, I think this is an amazing photo to showcase a perception of the word art in fashion.
2364 days 8 hours ago
DrG2
8 days 16 hours agoJerard
One of our goals in these new phase of the competition is to finish each of the episode in 7 days, but I can't do it without all of your cooperation, so please do cooperate this time

Okay
2364 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
The glitter on his sweater and the flowers in the background give me an aesthetic artsy vibe

http://www.vincent-ko.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/46034-800w.jpg
2363 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
And hopefully we can achieve that soon :)
2363 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2363 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
And also the semester is about to end so I probably would make days of each panel shorter when that comes.
2362 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will post my comments/scores tomorrow :)
2361 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Godfrey Gao
*Yawn* Next. This is too simple and nothing about it screams creative or artistic. Your sipping a drink while against the wall.

- Kendall Jenner
I think the concept it great artistically, but I wish you were in a more artistic outfit. You look good though and I like the contrast of the red against the black and white.

- Leila Goldkuhl
Photo 1 - I like how you blend in with the background, almost like a snake. This is beautiful to look at and artistic.

Photo 2 - This is boring for an artistic task. You’re showing off a big red bag and the only artistic aspect of this is your headpiece.

- Liu Wen
This is creepy and also very artistic. The way I looks like your lower half is missing or deformed plus the lace on your face. Very well done!

- Miranda Kerr
How exactly is this artistic or thinking out of the box? You could have at least made up a story to go along with it and try to make it interesting.

- Saskia de Brauw
Very well done! It’s not only artistic but tells the story you described in your description. One of your best shots yet!

- Simon Nessman
The task calls for art and creativity. You are literately giving a profile headshot with bushes in the back.

- Winnie Harlow
Another waste of time shot this week. Nothing about this is artistic. It’s literally just a cliche model by a pool.

Saskia = 9.6
Liu = 9.3
Kendall = 8.5
Leila = 8.2
Simon = 4.1
Godfrey = 4.0
Miranda = 3.9
Winnie = 3.8
2360 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Jerad I'm gonna judge by tonight
2360 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be up shortly after his comments.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!