This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Leila Goldkuhl
- Miranda Kerr
- Simon Nessman
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now these would have been the standings without all those additional and deduction points:
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES:

Simon - 9.1
Miranda - 9
Leila - 8.8
Godfrey - 8.7
Kendall - 8.7
Liu - 8.6
Saskia - 8.4
Winnie - 8.4
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now taking in the points added and deducted, our challenge winner is...
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Already proving herself in the competition
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
LEILA!
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Official Challenge Scores:

Leila - 10.8
Godfrey - 10.7
Liu - 10.6
Winnie - 10.4
Kendall - 8.7
Miranda - 8
Simon - 7.1
Saskia - 6.4
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
For your prize Leila, you are ALLOWED to post TWO photos for this week's photoshoot.
2368 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Which will start right now! So come on let's get ready!
2368 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #8

"Masterpiece"

Anyways, so we are not going back to Barcelona without really understanding what Art should be, as Barcelona has ofcourse one of the most well-knowned, recognizable structure and ofcourse breathtaking Art - the Sagrada Familia. Anyways, The Basílica i Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família, or simply the Sagrada Familia is a large unfinished Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.

For your challenge, I want you to create your own masterpiece, present us why you deserve to be here, show us your creativity - show us ART! Go out your comfort zone, think outside the box, and prove you are the one deserving of the title.

You have 36 hours to complete the task. Failure to submit on time will of course get some point deductions. Be active on the house, I surely know it will help you, believe me and Goodluck!
2368 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
KENDALL JENNER
2368 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
YAY CHALLENGE WINNER! <3

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!