This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2426 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
https://s26.postimg.org/y8xfc7owp/tumblr_oeoxoegp_VK1reli55o2_1280_1.jpg

My too veined hand is what makes me unique as male model
2426 days 10 hours ago
Maicolx3
2426 days 8 hours ago
ParvatiS
Miranda Kerr
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/76/09/7e760907faeca5a0bb69626fe5c7a31c.jpg

First of all, I apologize for the late post as I was pretty busy all weekend and I understand that points will be deducted. With that being said, I'll be doing this very quickly.
Miranda reminds me of myself because she is very sweet, elegant, and feminine all in one.
2425 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Godfrey Gao
The task wasn’t asking what makes you unique…Based on your explanation - or lack there of - this doesn’t convey much of anything to me about who you are.

- Kendall Jenner
Love the shot from hair to clothing! You convey this sense of fun and willingness to take risks. Very well done!

- Liu Wen
Overall I really like your explantation and how you used your heritage as inspiration. Your styling is great and I like that is has a masculine feel to it. You seem strong and unafraid.

- Miranda Kerr
I agree with your explanation and can easily see those traits conveyed in this shot. You look elegant and also discreetly showcasing what is around your wrist.

- Saskia de Brauw
An interesting take on this task, but I do think this shot is imperfectly beautiful. The light and dark colors mix well together and you took a more artistic approach.

- Simon Nessman
Problem 1: Weak explanation and very cliché. Problem 2: You are not the center of attention in this group shot. Problem 3: This expresses nothing about your abilities as a model.

Liu - 9.3
Kendall - 9.0
Saskia - 8.8
Miranda - 8.5
Simon - 6.5
Godfrey - 5.0
2424 days 20 hours ago
epicwafflez23
http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Arthur-Kulkov-GQ-Style-Tom-Schirmacher-06.jpg

I chose this because I'm always on the run. I always am doing something or else I'm sick! Also I loved what he was wearing.
2424 days 20 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Arthur Kulvok ^
2424 days 18 hours ago
MIchelle990
she is confident in her skin and acting like a boss and very unique so i hope u love this photo

http://www.1966mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Winnie-Harlow-poses-for-Desiguals-Spring-Summer-2015-Flower-Capsule-Ad-Campaign2-773x580.jpg
2423 days 17 hours ago
Carvalho
So....
2423 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Arthur
The styling is great, but you're just jumping in the air. This doesn't fully express to me who you are as a person or model.

- Winnie
This is colorful but I don't think it works to your benefit. You seem confident, which is great though.

Arthur - 6.3
Winnie - 7.5
2422 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
i'm waiting for confirmation from Jerad before i start judging
2421 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
If I have free time tomorrow i'll give my comments but i loved this round from you guys well done.

Winnie- 8.3
Godfrey- 7.5
Liu-8.4
Kendall-7.6
Saskia- 8.9
Miranda- 8.3
Simon- 7.4
Arthur- 8.0
Winnie- 8.7
2420 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
WE are still waiting ofr other judges sorry for another delay
2420 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
First of all, apology for the delay. I went through some personal redevelopment in real life.

Comments:

Models who submitted on time:

LIU WEN - I like the fact that you chose to show us your ethnic background. I am a Chinese, so I'm very happy to see it. The styling is perfect. I like your facial expression, especially the eyes. I just don't like the pose. It's not flattering at all. It doesn't showcase the entire clothing that you were supposed to show since that's the main support for your description. To show your ethnic background.

KENDALL JENNER - AWESOME! This is your best shot in this competition by far. This is high fashion. I like the styling. Your face is strong. I'm in love with the pose. I can feel the millenial vibe in the photo. It does show a rebel side of you with a tinge of fun and flirtatiousness. You're showing the modern fashion and your personality through this photo. Thank you.

SASKIA DE BRAUW - Simple is the right term for this photo. Neither successful nor a failure. It does highlight your beauty in an elegant manner. I like the fact that you are showing your androgyny side in this photo. I don't like the flower blocking your left eye. It's very distracting. Plus I want to remind you that this is still a model competition, so please be aware of the photos you are submitting to us.

GODFREY GAO - My favorite part of your face is your eyes. I always like the way you stare in your photos. Very captivating. You really showcase your veiny hands here. The pose is very well done. The styling is great. I can see this photo in a magazine. BUT we are looking for your personality or your trait. Not for what makes you unique.

Models who submitted past the deadline:

SIMON NESSMAN - The girl on the right outshined you in the photo. I don't like your look here. You don't look like a model in the photo. Though I'm seeing a person with a positive attitude in life.

MIRANDA KERR - Another remarkable performance from you, Miranda. You picked the right photo for this photo shoot. It does capture your sweetness. It shows your elegance and you really embody the feminity in this photo. The styling is on point. Facial expression is breathtaking.

ARTHUR KULKOV - My favorite shot of you by far. This is the shot I'm looking for from you. You really look like a guy who is always on the run. I like the styling. You look very handsome in this photo. The pose is strong. Perfect.

WINNIE HARLOW - A safe shot. The good thing about this one is that you really look like a boss in this shot. I like your facial expression and your pose here. Both show that you are a boss.

GARRETT NEFF - No submission.

SCORES:

Kendall - 9.5
Miranda - 8.4
Liu - 8.2
Saskia - 8.0
Arthur - 7.7
Godfrey - 7.1
Winnie - 7.0
Simon - 6.4
Garrett - 0.0
2418 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
PANEL is up tonight
2418 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE:

Winnie - I am not completely happy with this photo as this was still another basic shot and not what a fashion model should be looking, while your eyes, it is striking though, but this shot is just a bit/tiny interpretation of the song.

Godfrey - While this shot can be paired with Winnie somehow. I did love your explanation more , as I get your concept better, but then again a basic shot. Not something I can show to client and be proud of, but either ways, Goodluck.

Liu - I love how this shot does look like some how a part of the song. One thing I did like about this is that you just don't put yourself in the song, you did it with creativity and thoughtful thinking. This is a good shot.

Kendall - In a weird kinda way, I kind of like the shot. It looks like it's you in a daily life of you, prepared for anything that will go on, what will be out there for you. While this shot can be better, I think there's an improvement.

Saskia - While this shot for me is a good shot as well. You interpreted the song in your own and not just the usual/basic interpretation of the song, plus you did it with fashion magazine-like shot. Congrats!

Miranda - This shot is beautiful. You look beautiful, and your concept is exactly like Winnie's and Godfrey's but I think you leveled it up just a bit. There's this sadness in your eyes that you look like you are worrying but somehow still keeps her positive thinking.

Simon - I would have love a full body interpretation of this shot with you but I think this looks just fine and good enough. There's this pain in your eyes as well as intensity. But this shot is somehow forgettable. You can do better.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!