This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
and here's where you all stands:

Miranda - 9.7
Saskia - 9.5
Simon - 9.3
Liu - 8.8
Arthur - 8.6
Garrett - 8.5
Godfrey - 8.2
Kendall - 8
Winnie - 8
2422 days 23 hours ago
ParvatiS
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/4/10/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-14424-1365614036-11.gif

OMG YAY I DID IT
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
PHOTOSHOOT:

Godfrey - I did love it much more than your challenge shot. In this one, not only did you just perform and do what the task said, you embraced it - and you ended up putting a photo that I am looking for, this is one of the photo that I will remember from you, so I hope this continue on, because it will make you go far.

Miranda - When there's a prince, there's your Garden Princess -  I do think that while your prince is being a garden prince - in a kingly way, you did the people favor, for being this sweeter one. You look really soft here contrary with your challenge shot, you look really calm and as the same time, elegant.

Liu - I love this shot, but what I did miss is the fact that, you are losing the other half of the theme - which is princess. You just looked like a simple person, dancing along the wind. This one for me just look like a safe shot.

Kendall - And you are looking here, like the Queen of Arendelle - Elsa. But in anyhow, I would have loved if the photo had anything connected with water, as you were somehow should be embodying "Water". And in this photo, you took the easy way and probably just said that the dress looks like water, and you posted it.

Saskia - Night it is, was it Princess - nah. This shot was really unique somehow, but of course it is given that you are one of the standout in this season, but for the photo - I think it is nothing compared to what you are giving us.

Garrett - Another photo which is hard to see, I would have loved this once again if this is a larger image, as you can easily click similar image/other sizes of the photo in google, which will leads you to a higher quality image (for example I found this: https://fashfever.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/garrett-neff-river-island-spring-summer-2016-campaign-003.jpg ). This was a good shot, this was hot - just that.

Simon - While this one really connects with the Night Princess, I loveeeeeeeee this shot. This has a lot of stories in it, and it's quite intriguing, it looks like you are in to something that you don't want others to see, or take it in another way - you look like you are sneaking in to someone to let everyone know about it.

Arthur - I did love the photo, but hey - it's first come, first pick. You should have clearly read it before posting anything. I do hope you follow themes next time, and a more detailed explanation would be beter.

Winnie - This looks very different than what you are delivering each week, and somehow I did like this shot, way better than what you are doing. This looks fun, you look like your having fun, and somehow I see this, or you as a Sun Princess.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand are the results.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
But before that, the official magazine partner of the Next Top Model - will release an issue for the month of September, tomorrow. So better grab your copy, to support three of our models who were also featured there.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
This will be a non-elimination week since Taylor of the models cannot go in to the photoshoot this week. For Arthur, I am giving you a chance to prove yourself, do not go post a photo without clearly understanding what is stated.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I do hope this will be the last model to go home without even trying to post/perform the task.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
As we are doing our best to make this game better and faster, I do hope you are too.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's start!
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
the Garden Princess, Miranda!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!