This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2428 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
MODELS:
- Arthur Kulkov
“As what I have said earlier, this will be a first come, first pick - but it would only apply for boys-boys, girls-girls. So for example a girl would pick "Night Princess" another girl could not pick Night Princesses anymore but a guy can pick "Night Prince", or vice versa.”

- Garrett Neff
This photo is tiny and I can at least make out you have nice abs. Other than that it’s just a generic beach shot that doesn’t really strike me as anything memorable.

- Godfrey Gao
I like the description you gave and those shot is actually very well done. You look captivating and really embraced the title of Garden Prince. The only think I don’t care for is the text, but other than that this is a strong shot.

- Kendall Jenner
Wearing a blue dress does not mean anything related to water except for the color. Literally Google “Kendall Jenner water” and you would have found some better shots than this to go with the Water Princess title.

- Liu Wen
The description doesn’t go very well with this shot as the sky behind you is pretty clear. If it was stormy it would make sense. However, I can get the windy feel from this so it’s not all lost on me.

- Miranda Kerr
Simple and elegant. I love the light and cheerful feel of this shot and how it’s the opposite of Godfrey’s. Overall I think you did a great job with this title.

- Saskia de Brauw
Yass! Not only are you looking fierce but you’re owning the night in that outfit. This embodies the title you selected perfectly and it’s also intriguing to look at.

- Simon Nessman
I like this overall and you’re pose is intriguing. It makes me wonder what you’re thinking, but at the same time I’m not getting a real sense of royalty here. You look more like a creepy stalker than a prince.

- Winnie Harlow
I love this because you seem genuinely happy and full of life. The flower in the back and on your dress emphasize that joy. I would have preferred a stronger description through to really drive home your point.

Saskia = 9.4
Godfrey = 8.7
Miranda = 8.5
Liu = 8.0
Winnie = 7.8
Simon = 7.6
Kendall = 5.0
Garrett = 4.8
Arthur = 0.0 (Used title claimed by someone else)
2428 days ago
Carvalho
I think we can't post "Runway photos" (?)
2427 days 19 hours ago
wileycoyote
Godfrey: this.... is an artists work, it looks great but thats not to your credit, though you do rock this theme
Miranda: you do a good job here, however im really not a fan of the tacked on flower decal, really throws the balance off
Liu: your a bit swallowed by the clothes and the shadow on your face but ill be damned if this doesnt nail the theme
Kendall: this is a really lazy interpretation of the theme and the photo itself is nothing special
Saskia: This is stunning, you took the easiest theme but you really did a good job with it, the lighting could be improved and your posing is rather simple but wow your expression sells it
Garret: What is this? a photo for ants? from what i can see its rather pedestrian and a lazy interpretation of the theme
Simon: its hard to grab the eye while looking away but you do a great job ^_^
Arthur: "this will be a first come, first pick"
Winnie: I love that you didnt need a brightly colored dress to nail this theme, your expression is great

Saskia: 9.3
Winnie: 8.7
Simon: 8.4
Liu: 7.8
Miranda: 7.6
Godfrey: 6.7
Kendall: 6.3
Garret: 4.2
Arthur: 0
2427 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
Godfrey Gao- I think you did this them justice I liked your description and I think you delivered what you were aiming for. When it comes to prince of garden maybe more would be a visual thing but this was just as ok.

Miranda Kerr- You definitely got the royalty aspect down and i think though it could be said that the flowers were just props you embraced the garden aspect as well.

Liu Wen- When I look at this photo the only thing that makes this stand out as wind is the way the clothing is positioned but I can most definitely see your eye when it comes to royalty of wind. I mean this theme kinda leads not only into the royalty aspect but maybe a supernatural theme too so I may be taking it in that perspective.

Kendall Jenner- Wearing blue does not make you the princess of water. You could have definitely interpreted this way better this was a lazy try.

Saskia De Bauw- Girl you are taking this competition by storm like every single week you deliver a performance of a lifetime. The fact you understand the theme perfectly makes you a unique competitor this season. This was well down.

Garrett Neff- This really was too tiny for us even to critique and I mean even zooming in it was just you by a beach. Where is the royalty?

Simon Nessman- This is nice interpretation I have really no issue with this at all. Maybe exaggerate more on the royalty aspect but i enjoyed it.

Arthur- I mean you did take a theme already taken but I’m not gonna give you a low score cause this was actually a good photo.

Chantelle- This is more of a garden theme then sun but I understand why you choose it.

Saskia- 10
Miranda- 8.5
Simon- 8.4
Liu - 8.0
Godfrey- 7.6
Chantelle- 6.7
Kendall- 4.0
Garret- 4.0
Arthur- 3.0
2427 days ago
Carvalho
Cf - I don't why I feel that the judges are rigging for Saskia every time, she can post anithyng and the judges would fall in love even if doesn't adjust the theme
2426 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
So much improvement this week and it makes me VERY happy.

Comments:

GODFREY GAO - I like your explanation for the photo. Your photo really supports your explanation. I like the fact that you really blend with the flowers around you. I'm seeing a prince of garden in this photo. You look very handsome and very manly. Your facial expression is commanding. Though the text is kinda distracting. Overall it's a good shot.

MIRANDA KERR - MIIIIIRRRRRAAAAANDAAAAA! I LOVE IT! It really captures the theme very well. I'm impressed with your detailed explanation this week. I'm seeing a princess in this photo. A gorgeous princess. You look soft and serene. Very princess-like. You also have this queenly aura. The pose is not "pageanty". You're looking very elegant while holding that cup. That smile of yours shows a lot of promise. I love the background and the overall styling. You were at the bottom of my scoring sheet last week, now you just made it on top. This is AWESOME! Thank you!

LIU WEN - Strong pose and strong facial expression. I do like the styling. My only concern is that I'm not getting any princess vibe here. You are not connecting with your chosen element, which is the wind. I'll just assume there's a wind even if there's none of it in the photo.

KENDALL JENNER - You really look like a princess in the photo. From the styling of hair up to the dress you are wearing. But, where is the water? I don't see any of it in the photo. You need to show us how you connect with your chosen element.

SASKIA DE BRAUW - You look confident and sexy here. The overall styling is good. But there's no princess vibe in the photo at all. Plus I'm seeing the same facial expression over and over again. It seems like you are just standing there at the middle of the night. Not really connecting with the night. This is just a safe shot for me. Nothing interest me about this photo.

GARRETT NEFF - Bad quality. You look hot in the photo, but the theme this week is not about hotness. You don't really connect with the water in the photo. It looks like a photo grabbed from Facebook. You're looking a bit amateur model in this pic.

SIMON NESSMAN - Another profile shot from you. But this time it's not a good profile and shot. I can't see more than half of your face. I can't figure out your facial expression. Plus I'm not getting any prince vibe here. It looks like a man doing voyeurism. I'm not really sure if it's nighttime due to the light reflecting on the side. I don't like this photo. It doesn't capture the theme this week.

ARTHUR KULKOV - Welcome back to the competition. Now you're back, I'm expecting more from you. But I don't see improvement this week. You didn't read the instructions well. You didn't submit on time. The photo would have been good had you submitted first for garden prince.

CHANTELLE "WINNIE" HARLOW - You submitted late. So I'm going to deduct a point. Yes, you look very happy in the photo. But there is no princess vibe here. I don't see the connection with your chosen element, which is the sun. I like the styling and I admire the fact that you are not showing much skin in this photo like you always did in previous weeks.

TAYLOR HILL - No Submission.

Miranda and Godfrey really excel this week. They are the ones who impressed me the most. Good job!

SCORES:

Miranda - 9.5
Godfrey - 8.8
Saskia - 6.1
Liu - 5.7
Simon - 5.4
Kendall - 5.1
Winnie - 4.7
Garrett - 3.4
Arthur - 0.3
Taylor - 0.0
2424 days 5 hours ago
MIchelle990
i did not submit late wtf
2424 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Winnie, your challenge photo was submitted on time. But the photo for the photo shoot wasn't. That's what we were judging. The challenge photo will be judged by Judge Jerard alone.
2422 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
PANEL IS TONIGHT
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE:

Godfrey - I am actually not a fan of the make-up as it doesn't suit you very well. But your eyes here is really striking. What you did here is still, quite an average shot. There's nothing really special, but you captured the theme just fine.

Winnie - An average shot, once again. What you are currently and still doing is that, you just capture the theme, post a photo that is safe, then done. Your facial expression for me here, doesn't suit well with the posing, or vice versa.

Liu - Now, I see you in a different view - a sweeter and softer side of Liu. Because, when I see you in a photo - you always look striking and strong, I am quite of impressed that you look laid back in your photo this week.

Kendall - I am not really a fan of this shot, but you took the theme here better than the other three. But other than the theme, it is a mess. Your outfit made you look like a guy, somehow, and you look like a boy here, you are quite missing your neck. But I did love your eyes.

Saskia - Another day, another slay. You are one of the very few people here, that I think is on the level of what to picture as a Top Model, so others should be looking out for you. Because this photo is another photo that may win you the grand prize.

Miranda - I am impressed! This is what I am looking and dying to see from you, this is what a model looks like, you are not just embodying your beautiful face, you are embodying a Top Model. Your eyes, look fierce. Your body is perfect. This is everything.

Garrett - This photo was good, but I had a hard time seeing it because this photo is a low quality one. It would  have been better if you find a photo, which is ofcourse has a larger dimensions, and this would have been fine.

Simon - And I loooooovee this. As now, I can say that you are a perfect model to be featured on what will be revealed later - the September issue of the Model Division - which ofcourse feauture the theme this week - Red. As once again, you proved another worthy-shot.

Arthur - This shot is/or looking really commercial. But again, your face is captivating. You are making the mass buys you, your clothes, pants, or everything in the shot, which of course would be an asset to any company.
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, the winner of the challenge will have a chance to post two photos for the next challenge.
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
And the Top 3 for this challenge are:

- Miranda Kerr
- Saskia de Brauw
- Simon Nessman
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
With a score of 9.7, the WINNER of the challenge this week is
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
2422 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
MIRANDA KERR!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!