This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
You technically made your background black, our picture had white as our background and are choice of clothing was purely white with hints of black to match one another and actually there is many ways a collage can be made. That my dear is one example of a collage
2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
but your photo's their background wasn't black and I'm sure y'all could've found photos with a black background
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
That's why it was called collage. We can do anything about it. It's a test of creativity.
2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
ok but what was with the colorful names or the logo. why was that needed?
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
The main focus of your clothing and Lily's clothing is the black. Come on.
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
It's a collage, my dear. You can add anything to it. It has no restrictions at all.
2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Actually not really because my main shirt is white and I'm wearing a overall shirt to complement the colors of all our wardrobe hence the black in it. Lily is sitting upon a white flower-shape chair with shirt and pants primarily white with silks of black. And Spencer is wearing his white pants with his dark greenish straps. Each wardrobe meshes well with one another. There is nothing wrong using other colors to bring all of the wardrobe together but very well when you look at our collage you see White everywhere.
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
The first thing I could see in your photo is the black.

In our photo, I'm wearing all black. Elva is wearing black with a hint of a white. In Sean's suit, the main color is black.
2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Ok I think we both see differently then. But my final words would be this. Black is like one of the most easiest things to wear you can literally put anything black on and say that's the main focus. You took the easy way out. I took the easy way out last challenge with the gems and i lost so I wouldn't be so confident your team has this in the bag.
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm not saying we're going to win this. I'm just pointing out the cons in your photos.
2557 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
inb4 Team Red wins
2557 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
*shakes head*
2557 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
Just so you know that my team dont need to tell the story about our photo because it already told so many story to different point of view

http://www.fotor.com/images2/features/collage/3funky.jpg

That is one of the example for how to collage photo. Just try to google it and see it yourself. So the background that is being said by Jerard means about the background of your photo. If you dont want to be called by lucky, then dont try to come at the red team. Its simple as that. If you dont want people to criticize your photo, then dont criticize others photo
2557 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm entitled to say what I want. It's up to you if you want to reply or not. I'm not stopping you, Spencer.

But I'm going to say what I want to say.
2557 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Hi guys, I'm here with the RESULTS!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!