This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2544 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #5

"Black, Red and White"

Hi models! For today's challenge you would emphasize to us, and embrace the colors, black, red and white. Those 3 colors should be the main star of your photo this week.

You would be divided into three groups, with each having three members. What you need is someone to collage your photo, as this will be a team score. So what I should see is only three photo which are in COLLAGE.

You will have 36 hours to do the challenge. If you failed to do so, you will not obtain a challenge score and will hugely affect your standing in the competition. I wish you all the best and Goodluck :)
2544 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the groups, which are assigned by last week's challenge winner, Sui:

Team BLACK
1.) Elva
2.) Sean
3.) Sui

Team RED
1.) Francisco
2.) Gigi
3.) Laith

Team WHITE
1.) Lily
2.) Lucky
3.) Spencer
2544 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
What you all need here is cooperation and participation. As this will hugely affect your scores and your teammates score.

Goodluck :)
2544 days 15 hours ago
aj1111
Wait the color of your team has the to be the main focus of the photo right ??
2544 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Yes, it should be the main colors of your picture. Example is the backgrounds, the clothing you will wear, accessories, etc.
2543 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Team WHITE

http://i.imgur.com/IzAe660.jpg

In this photo we all worked together to give off a photo that wasn't only suppose to match a color but meshes well with one another. We wanted this to look like a real editorial collage and hopefully this shot does it.
2543 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Team BLACK

https://m.imgur.com/a/s3kcG

So in this collage, we tried to come up with a captivating story that will really get your attention.

You will see a man who is longing for a girl. A girl who is so innocent, but full of dream in her eyes. You will also see an envious woman, who will do everything in her power to get the man she wants.

For the clothing, we opted to wear formal clothes that will blend with one another. We considered the cohesiveness of the clothes we were wearing.

I hope you can see our creativity, cooperation and participation in this collage.

Thank you.
2543 days 5 hours ago
rahrah
Team Red

http://i.imgur.com/g3CHjmq.jpg

We decided to do a photo with all of us instead of three seperate images. We all wearing different styles but all represent fashion and modelling.
2543 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2543 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Team Red's photo*

The brief was to create a collage. Three photos in a COLLAGE.
2543 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
*looks at Team Black's photo*

The brief was to have Black the main focus not all that unnecessary clothing.  "So what I should see is only three photo which are in COLLAGE."
2543 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Yeah. Those are three photos in a collage. The main color in our photo is black.
2543 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
but it wasn't the star of the photo. Too much going on for black to be the star. you can just put them all in black wardrobe and say wallah
2543 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
*can't
2543 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
JERARD:

Yes, it should be the main colors of your picture. Example is the backgrounds, the clothing you will wear, accessories, etc.

----------

Our background is black. The clothes we are wearing are black.

Look at your clothing, Lucky. The main focus is the color BLACK.
2543 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
It's not even a collage.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!