This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - New House

Topic » #NTM7 - New House

3032 days 4 hours ago
xBostonx
ok
3029 days 9 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Confession:
It Kind of hurts that pretty much all the models put me on the bottom half for being "too sexy" like no one put Lindsey on the bottom for having the unique face she gives everytime and you know why it's because that's her thing like come on guys I'm like always near the top of the leader boards this really hurts like I know I'm one of the best models here
3029 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Conf: If the comeback didn't matter the comeback wouldn't exist
3029 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
Just FYI like I did't have you there for being to sexy XD like that was a compliment not me judging.
3028 days 22 hours ago
HotMolli
FYI Lindsey is versatile in her face if you look at her past photos she uses different angles and different expression and poses. you just do the dead on stare it works for you and might even win you the competition but it kinda needs to be addressed.
3028 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
Wow me being so far in this competition is really pissing you off. I think the only thing that needs to be addressed here is your very negative and bitchy attitude, is it your time of the month?
3028 days 18 hours ago
HotMolli
I am not being very negative... i am just stating my opinions based on fact. I honestly wish everybody the best in this competition. In my previous comment, I was giving constructive criticism to Nyle to help him in the future

and please to call me a bitch that is a very sexist term and i don't stand for misogyny on sites like this.
3028 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
You aren't negative? Nyle was not giving Lindsey a bad review, yet you jumped on that like white on rice cause you see your chance to jab a bow at someone. And it is funny the sudden change in attitude when just yesterday you were calling me tragic and horrible and have to many chances in this game and that I should keep my mouth shut yet now your wishing everyone the best and only giving constructive criticism.....Mighty big change suddenly.

Bitch is actually the proper and fancy word for a female dog, it isn't sexist. I actually support feminism, like the proper type of feminism. I would say your comment was sexist actually, saying that Lindsey is doing all these different poses but Nyle, who is a man, will win the competition by just looking blankly into the camera.
3028 days 8 hours ago
HotMolli
please just let it go. i guess what i said was wrongly worded and i didn't mean to offened, but it look like i offended you more.  but please just shut up
3028 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Guys. I was the only one who got a bad review from any of you
3028 days 7 hours ago
HotMolli
^ which i don't understand because you are probably my biggest competition
3028 days ago
geovanycaldeorn
So i haven't booked anything so far and its already been 3 go sees and i think i might go home this week
3027 days 23 hours ago
blatastic1234
When Marlon says I was the worst at portraying my villian yet it was an actual scene from a movie where Alexander Ludwig was the villian
3027 days 11 hours ago
Snowgirl57
When Marlon sees the coat was taking a lot of the shot when that was the point
3027 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
omg seeing Xaio get trashed by Realchance was Phe-nominal! Hearing they don't have the passion and go getter attitude is priceless. Made my fricken day.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!