This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM7 - New House

Topic » #NTM7 - New House

3038 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Still waiting -,-*
3033 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
3033 days 8 hours ago
blatastic1234
fun challenge. I feel a bit hated on as someone who had a picture in water cause their city was on the coast was praised for how well they got their photo to resemble the city. But when I do a yoga pose called "The bridge" the show the many bridges of venice I get bashed that there is nothing in my photo that resembles venice or could say anything about venice.
3033 days 5 hours ago
HotMolli
still thought somebody should have gone home this week. 
alexander's photo was horrible not matter how hard he tried to defend it, that boy has gotten way too many second chances. sorry not sorry
3033 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
okay I was not fucking dissing your damn photo so don't diss mine. I was saying that yours is by the coast so you doing water makes sense and you were praised for it, so me doing a bridge for the many bridges in venice but getting 0 credit for it is hard to understand.
And wow saying that I need to fucking go and got way to many chances after I fucking fought for you cause I thought you were beng judged unfairly
(Throw back to this
Xaio nailed her fashion yet isn't getting the highest scores where Soo....I don't even know where she thought that was high modern South American fashion)

Like I got in a fight with the host and judges and some of the contestants cause I thought YOU and Barbra where not being judged fairly. I probably ruined my chances at winning trying to defend you and barbra. But obviously you didn't even notice or care cause your nothing then a self centered bitch. I stood up for you and thats what I get in return, fuck you. Seriously fuck you.
3033 days 2 hours ago
xBostonx
LMFAO DRAG HA XIAO

Alexander is pathetic and his photos are TRAGIC. Like bitch go home
3033 days ago
geovanycaldeorn
Everyone stop fighting gosh stop picking on Alexander no one is better than anyone so please shut the f up because I'm so tired of these petty fights
3033 days ago
blatastic1234
If the only insults that you can all think of is "Your photo is horrible" or "Go home now" Then please don't open your mouths. You obviously are uneducated and to stupid and lazy to place time and effort into an actual come back. I gave you why I thought you did horribly in the country challenge, so if all my photos are so bad and tragic how they bad? huh? Cause I'm almost confident you can not come up with the amount of reasons I came up with yours during that country challenge.
As well as I am working with a actor who doesn't really have a whole lot of modeling photos, I got spammed this group, I didn't think I would get selected to play, so I chose someone who came to my mind first. Yes that is my fault ik but I'm doing a hell of a good job for having someone who has such a little amount of usable modeling photos. So go ahead and bash me, because your in the final 7? with a actual model with hundreds of usable photos, and I'm here with an actor who has done a handful of photoshoots.
3032 days 23 hours ago
HotMolli
Lol don't get bent out of shape I'm just stating my opinion you don't have to write pages about how your feelings are hurt. It's my opinion not yours so you don't have to agree with it.

Those long paragraphs make me think that deep in your heart you do agree with us because of how hard you are trying to attack everyone.
3032 days 23 hours ago
HotMolli
Plus honey none of the judges care that your model is an actor there is no award for choosing a person with less photo.

You are a lot better when your mouth is shut so please do so
3032 days 22 hours ago
blatastic1234
Keep talking, cause like I said I spent a whole day fighting the judges and host for you to get a better placement cause I thought you were being treated unfairly, plus I have been supporting you this whol way. So you trashing me all of a sudden and saying all this shit just reflects who you are and now everyone sees what you're really like. I really was cheering for you and supporting you this whole way so I guess you're right an I'm this stupid person cause I wasn't being a self-centered greedy bitch.

But no I'm a big boy and can admit when my photos are bad, and I have before. You can look back and I say "Holy fuck my photo is horrible but it was all that could fit for this challenge" But I know when I do something good and think outside the box or take a risk (what the judges told us to do) and this is one of those times I thought outside the box. But saying "My photo is horrible and I have had to many chances" is not an opinion thats being a bitch, which probably just comes naturally to you.

And the reason I give these long ass responses is not because I secretly agree, it's because I don't believe in just doing little jabs such as "omg you are horribly" or "omfg your tacky" I think only uneducated cowards do that.
3032 days 22 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
*eats popcorn*
3032 days 21 hours ago
cutiesinger22
*takes some of nyle's popcorn*
3032 days 18 hours ago
xBostonx
zzz alexander is legit so boring with those long ass essays thinking we are going to read them
3032 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
I love people who have comebacks like you Boston, cause you know their just a bunch of wannabes who watch an episode of Bad Girls Club or Repauls Drag Race and try everything they can to be like those people. It's sad really.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!