This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (9)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3313 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
So now, I want you to mail me the the person you think don't deserve to be here anymore thus send me your vote to eliminate via mail, for those who has a hidden immunity idol or powers you can play it just say it with your vote OR for those who have an Idol on the opposite side and you want to help the opposing tribe mail to me who you want to play it with. That's all, you have 24 hours to mail me, failure on mailing me means a self-vote.
3313 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Another thing, remember not to vote who you think will be on Top 3 otherwise you'll have consequences also keep in mind that you have to state a reason on why did you vote him/her.
3313 days 7 hours ago
Snowgirl57
who do you think won and lost this week
3313 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
Then what's the point on making us vote >.>
3313 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
We're basically doing your job lol
3313 days ago
lamontlamar1998
Looks like im goig to have to play my idol since judges hate me once again!!! Pm me for vote
3312 days 20 hours ago
rahrah
Yeah exactly and you reveal who nommed those people at the end
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
|| READING OF VOTES ||
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Someone has played an Idol and he is Francisco.
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Francisco found the idol of Zuid Tribe.
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Therefore, any votes cast to Francisco will not count, so the one with the most no. of votes except Francisco will be the one to go home.
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
LET'S BEGIN....
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
first vote is a self-vote........
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Jon
3312 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
second vote.................

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!