This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (9)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3301 days 17 hours ago
kkoster001
A simple summery walking shot with piercing eyes!
I hope guys love it!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22mu7JszS1rsmqmqo1_500.jpg
3301 days 17 hours ago
raygan94
Did not want to go for the typical Summer outfit and the typical vintage look so I chose a more Professional Vintage Suit to look classy and vintage for the Summer season!

Cara
VINTAGE SUMMER: http://www.fashioncraz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/reserved-ss2013-collection-3.jpg
3300 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3300 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Lenox - I actually really like this shot. Surprisingly after a few seconds of looking at it, the shot becomes more interesting. The style you are rocking is great and the overall look is solid. Very nice job!

Natasha - FIERCE TO CAPACITY! This is brilliant! not only are you working that dress, but you are doing it effortlessly! This entire shot makes me literally so glad I’m a judge!

————

Francisco - Very sexy shot! As a whole this is very nice and appealing to the eyes. Not sure where summer comes into play, but overall nice job!

Jon - Love that you’re giving me this Survivor vibe! You used what you know and you worked it! I love the entire shot and the creativity behind it. Very well done!

————

Allison - Who says summer is all about pools and oceans? You look great and ready for a nice row up the lake. Your looking very stylish and sexy. Nice work!

Josh - I do like this actually! This feels very candid and you look like your taking a simple hike on the beach. Very nice work!

————

Cara - I really like this! You were creative and the entire look from hat to pants is working for me. I love the background and where you’re positioned. Very nice job!

Nicole - This is a decent shot, but where’s the summer vibe. You look like you’re just hugging a pole. Nothing very interesting about this.
3299 days 20 hours ago
wileycoyote
Allison Harvard: While i do appreciate the cool pose your kinda small in the pic and blurry though very well done with the theme
Cara Delevigne: Out there in your hat giving you shade under the sun, it seems so natural and works well with the theme the composition is very off kilter but overall an excellent shot
Francisco Lachowski: Not sure where summer comes into play but the shot seems very meh you need to draw more attention cause this is disappointing
Jon Kortajarena: Excellent job, you portrayed the theme very well and the shot is very professional
Josh Hutcherson: YThis is excellent, everything is clear, engaging and it nails the theme, love it
Lenox Tillman: Its a nice shot but nothing about this screams summer, but again you are owning the pic though
Natasha Poly: This one screams style and the theme is very obvious, very good job this week
Nicole Linkletter,: This is very weak, it avoids the theme and really doesnt do much to keep you interesting, i expect more this far in
3299 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
|| TRIBAL COUNCIL ||
3299 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Come on in guise!
3299 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's bring in the members of the jury, Ansel and Cameron, who was voted out at the last tribal council.
3299 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Juries, you may ask them questions if you want.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!