This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward & Immunity Challenge (9)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward & Immunity..

3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
b.) Hidden Immunity Idol #1

Francisco - 8 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: FRANCISCO

which means like Cara, without using random.org again, you won! You will have the second/third clue on where to find the hidden idol of Westpoort Tribe. Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
c.) I'm 100% safe this week

Allison - 5 stones
Cara - 3 stones
Nicole - 11 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: ALLISON

Congratulations Allison! You have ensured your spot in the Top 7! But even with an Immunity, you have to make sure you'll do the photoshoot for the rankings. Other than that, Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
d.) The Secret Advantage!

Allison - 3 stones
Cara - 2 stones
Jon - 12 stones
Josh - 10 stones
Lenox - 5 stones
Natasha - 12 stones
Nicole - 11 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: JON

Jon, you have won the prize that everyone with the exception of Francisco, wants! You have won the Secret Advantage, I will mail what is the advantage to you, Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
e.) Who votes who?

Cara - 2 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: Cara

Looks like you have won another prize without any competitors to deal with. You will get to know who votes on who in what week you want. Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
f.) 2 Photos at 1 Shoot

Cara - 2 stones
Josh - 7 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: Josh

Josh, you'll be eligible to post 2 photos for the next photoshoot, the next photoshoot is related to the Model Division Magazine - May Issue 2015, which will be revealed next after this auction. Other than that, Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
g.) Hidden Immunity Idol #2

Allison - 4 stones
Francisco - 14 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: Francisco

Wow Francisco! Looks like another clue for a Hidden Immunity Idol is coming for you, now you'll receive 2 clues to find Oost Tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol which no one from the original tribe hasn't found yet. Congratulations!
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
h.) Where do I stand?

Everyone else - 0 stones
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
WINNER: No one

It means that any of you don't wanna know where you stand at this competition.
3289 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
i.) I get to pick

Lenox - 5 stones

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!