This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13 - GUYS & GIRLS: FINALE

Topic » 13 - GUYS & GIRLS: FINALE

3629 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I've fixed the link, sorry.
3629 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
when do we find out the winner
candice is watching ;)
3629 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
after the 2 judge comment and score. I will total the over-all and then I will reveal the winner as soon as possible.
3629 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
awesomeness
3629 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
Give It All You've Got!
Edward- Very well posed, and high fashion. The facial is strong and everything is working in this shot
Jessica- In this shot, you posed very strongly. However, you look much older than you actually are in this photo, which is good and bad all at once.
Marlon- I really enjoy this photo, and it's one of the first i've seen from you where you look very fashion forward. You definitely stepped it up for the finale, so nice work.
3629 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
Runway Walk-
Edward- Compared to the last walk I saw from you, this is much stronger. You looked more confident, and had a better stride to your step. Well done!
Jessica- You have a very strong walk, and you own it every time, I thought this was great!
Marlon- I thought your walk was good, but It was very short, and not quite as strong as your last.
3629 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
Cover Photo-
Edward- Loving the angulation, and the intensity i'm getting from this. Great pose, and great shot. Keep it up!
Jessica- Definitely an improvement from you first shot, this is what I was looking for. A good shot, with a youthful, and attention grabbing facial!
Marlon- The facial is great, and I like the way the shot is place, however I don't know if it's the best shot for a cover photo.
3629 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
Last Task-
Edward- I love the uniqueness of this shot, and the way all the work on the face came together. A very nice, and strong photo.
Jessica-I love the pose this model is performing, and the effects of this shot are great. A very unique shot!
Marlon- The facial is great, as well as the overall shot. A very strong and enticing shot! BTW loving the smize, made you look fierce!

Out of all the photos, and categories it was very close, however to me this task had a clear winner! Marlon!
3629 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
omg tnx <3 i have a shot
3622 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
A friend of mine will come to judge today since Laura I think will not judge, so this will be done immediately after she will judge
3621 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Since her tengaged account can't be opened. She just mailed me the scores, but I will only do here her rankings.
3621 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
*mailed it to me via skype
3621 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT:

1st - Marlon
2nd - Jessica
3rd - Edward

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!