This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13 - GUYS & GIRLS: FINALE

Topic » 13 - GUYS & GIRLS: FINALE

3575 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The Next Top Model 4 is over, but the Next Top Model franchise will not be over and the FINAL CALLBACK APPLICATIONS WILL BE UP SOON THIS WEEK.
3575 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
So better see this group everyday for some info's.
3575 days ago
Superluv100
OMG! Thank goodness for people on skype or I would of never seen this. I didnt think I would win at all. This is amazing. Great job Marlon and Jess you were great competition. :)
3575 days ago
Superluv100
And I would love to join the judging panel. I promise I will.be active for that. XD
3574 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Nice Edward! It is an ALL MALE PANEL at the next season since Laura will not be judging anymore hoping that she will be one of the lucky models to comeback.
3574 days 23 hours ago
boozes
yay edward
3574 days 6 hours ago
wileycoyote
gj guys
3574 days 3 hours ago
gallie999
grats edward, you really deserved it :)
3573 days 17 hours ago
Dara4ever
congrats beauties<3 and the TOP 3 You guys truly deserve it<3 It was a pleasure competing with all of you<333 I may not join next season since I'm busy with my very first Top Model series CONGRATS TO THE BEAUTY EDWARD<33 But I'll always support and watch this group since y'all are all fierce
3573 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Goodluck to your Top Model group grame Tao. :))

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!