This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 8 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3654 days 9 hours ago
Dara4ever
Queen Tao showing her fierce side
http://imgur.com/QU6pjIa

dont mess with her<33
3654 days 9 hours ago
Carlito
Miss Stam showing another side of her !

Photoshoot : http://i.imgur.com/0yKJr2g.jpg
3654 days ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3653 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
I went back through the rankings multiple times before I had my final decision, here it is;
Jay: I think this was a decent shot. You had a striking face, but the photo felt a little bland.
Jessica: The eyes really caught my attention. You were smizing, and looked striking. The only problem was again there is a limb missing in this shot.
Tao: I love the body language in this shot, and I saw a toughess in your face, but something was slightly off-putting about this.
Candice: Your body was a bit oddly placed, but your face held a great fierceness. I liked this shot.
Edward: I like the way the body is placed, and the bubble gum is a cool add in. I also like the stern facial, but I felt you could of done a bit more.
Marlon: I think you look stiff in this photo, but you do have a nice stern look. Hit and miss shot, which i've seen several of lately.
Fransisco: Having seen this shot before I don't know what to think. I do find it  fairly striking, but with that missing limb it brings the photo down.
Adriana: THis is just what you needed. This shot was very fierce. The only problem is the other model is outshining you a bit.

Tao: 9.9
Candice: 9.7
Edward: 9.7
Jessica: 9.5
Adriana: 9.3
Jay: 9.1
Marlon: 8.9
Fransisco: 8.7

I feel a lot of you are really stepping it up, but simple things we keeping having to remind these models to not do.
3653 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
awesome 2nd again lol will i ever get a 1st :( saving it till the end perhaps lol
3653 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
Jay : I really like this shot. It is sexy and strong and this shows why you deserved to return. Well done.
Candice : This is really sexy and provocative - in a good way. The bone structure is great - another great shot from you.
Edward : Your left hand looks really weird and the bubblegum makes it look more comedic. Not your best shot.
Marlon : This is decent and an overall strong shot but it need a wow factor to elevate the score.
Fransisco : FINALLY, this is a great shot and this is what I have been wanting to see, week after week.
Adriana : This is...interesting. I think though you missed the mark with this shot.
Tao : This is interesting, it is okay but I think it could be better.
Jessica : I think this is a really nice and simple shot. Great work.

Candice : 9.3 / 10
Jessica : 9.3 / 10
Fransisco : 9.2 / 10
Jay : 9.2 / 10
Tao : 9.0 / 10
Marlon : 9.0 / 10
Edward : 8.4 / 10
Adriana : 8.1 / 10
3653 days 15 hours ago
rahrah
I think kkoster hates me he marked me at bottom Ahha. But I'm happy with my results thanks judges
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
I have 8 models standing before me, but I only have 7 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 7 that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
OUR BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS........
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
CANDICE SWANEPOEL!

9.7 + 28.3 = 38
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Candice! You're still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Runner-up for best photo is....
3653 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!