This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 8 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3636 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I'm sorry Adriana, but your journey on becoming the Next Top Model is over by now. But there's more opportunity that will come to you since you're a great model.
3636 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Even though this is 4-3 the Girls really have stepped up the game so Guys if you will not step up your game next week one of you will say goodbye again. So have a rest and Goodluck :)
3636 days 16 hours ago
boozes
Thanks i hope i come back for all stars cuz i made it this far

It was a close one

Thanks again
3636 days 16 hours ago
boozes
Wits is so hard to please cuz idk wat kind model he likes
3636 days 16 hours ago
boozes
Wits hates me

He always ranks me low cuz he just love the models who poses sexxy

I love u francisco marlon edward and jay

Make me proud

Girls your guys wont win
3636 days 14 hours ago
wileycoyote
oh tnx god
sry adriana
3636 days 14 hours ago
WitZ
Adriana you looked a mess in this photo and other models outshone you - even the one in your shot. I judge based upon the shot and that alone so please don't take it out on me being biased and subjective. I am objective when I am judging the photos.....
3636 days 14 hours ago
boozes
How come kyle rated me higher cuz this was based on being a mean girl and its all good if i come back as all stars im going to prove u wrong anyway
3636 days 14 hours ago
boozes
And if tao wins then i will be shocked cuz she does same poses and face every time

Marlon. Francisco. Edward. Jay. And jessica should win
3636 days 14 hours ago
rahrah
Awww my beautiful girl is out. Love You Adriana been great having you as my bed partner WINK WINK
3636 days 14 hours ago
boozes
Love u too francisco

Smiles

I wish i stayed longer but keep ur head hell high and show everyone that ur a underdog but u will come out on top
3636 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
do i win anything for finally getting first?
3636 days 8 hours ago
gallie999
sorry to see u go adriana, i will miss u :(

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!