This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

6 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 6 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3674 days 4 hours ago
wileycoyote
yay :D we won
so happy
3674 days 3 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
grats blue team least were 2nd i guess
3673 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Oops. Sorry! It should be Jessica, not Kate.
3673 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
|| PHOTOHOOT ||

"K-POP"

Your photoshoot today will be based on kpop. You will freely choose in the three categories i will give to you, then you need to find a photo which emphasize the theme you'll pick.

Here's the 3 Categories:
1.) The Funny/Crazy One
2.) The Royal One
3.) The Striking One

That's all Goodluck!
3673 days 20 hours ago
Dara4ever
3673 days 17 hours ago
boozes
I chose strinking on

Beautiful adriana lima

http://i59.tinypic.com/169iz4k.jpg
3673 days 9 hours ago
Carlito
Miss Stam :

The Royal One

http://i60.tinypic.com/118giyv.jpg
3673 days 4 hours ago
wileycoyote
3672 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3672 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
Tao- The pose is simple, and the look is intense. You are holding my gaze, and I think this was a good shot. Well done!
Adriana- You are obviously gorgeous, and this shot showcased that. It was well posed, and well done. Nice job!
Jay- You are obviously very good looking, but just standing there isn't going to cut it anymore. Your face is really strong, but the body doesn't match.
Candice- I think this was a good shot for you. Their is a lot going on, and this photo is really fun looking. Well done!
Edward- I think this is another good shot from you as last week. You look like your having fun, and along with that comedic. Great shot!
Jessica- Wearing almost all white is hard to pull off, but with the intensity in your eyes, you managed. It was overalla nice shot.
Kate- I think this shot has to be the best from you yet, your eyes are captivating, the pose is simple, and you look gorgeous.
Marlon- I don't know if I see royal here, you look a little more country than anything, either way I like the softness you provided. Not a bad shot!
Fransisco- Your past few shots have been a little iffy, but this one is better than some of them.
I don't know if it was the best shot based on your modeling, but the theme was definitely fitting of this shot. A bit of a hit and miss.

Kate- 10 (First 10 of season from me)
Candice- 9.8
Adriana- 9.6
Edward- 9.6
Tao- 9.5
Jessica- 9.5
Marlon- 9.3
Fransisco- 9.2
Jay- 8.6

I think most of you stepped up to the plate, and gave great shots, but a few of you still are having slight trouble with themes.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!