This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

6 - GUYS & GIRLS: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 6 - GUYS & GIRLS:..

3674 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
i will do mine soon.
3673 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Tao : This is sexy and striking. I love it.
Adriana : I do not like this shot at all. Your neck looks shrunk and your overall shot is not striking or even attractive.
Jay : This is striking and fierce. I like it but maybe a more original pose would make it better.
Candice : I love this! Perfectly fits crazy and it looks fun. Well done.
Edward : This is a decent shot but I think you could have done better to make it more of emphasized shot.
Jessica : Hmm, I am not sure about this shot. Decent effort but more could have been done I think.
Kate : It is stunning and gorgeous. I love the shot and that it fulfills the concept.
Marlon : I really enjoy this shot of you. Despite you being in the background of the shot I think your presence is stronger which is important in the industry. Good job.
Fransisco : I dont like this shot at all. It is odd - in a bad way. Also YOU HAVE A LIMB CUT OUT OF SHOT. I know you can do better.

Tao : 9.6 / 10
Kate : 9.4 / 10
Marlon : 9.4 / 10
Candice : 9.3 / 10
Edward : 8.6 / 10
Jessica : 8.3 / 10
Jay : 8.1 / 10
Fransisco : 7.7
Adriana : 7.2 / 10

Overall, I think this shot was a rather poor one. Some people were truly exquisite however others seemed to fail at pulling through with the great shot.
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I have 9 models standing before me, but I only have 8 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 8 that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
OUR BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK IS........
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
KATE UPTON!

9.07 + 28.4 = 37.47
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Kate! You're still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Runner-up for best photo is....
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
One of the immune, Marlon!

9.24 + 27.5 = 36.74
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations for your highest placing so far!
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
NEXT IS.......
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
3673 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Candice Swanepoel!       

9.07 + 27.6 = 36.67

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!