This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM12 - HOUSE

1922 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
Daniel | Confessional

To be honest, i loved that Adriana gave me the Variety theme, i think its one of the best ones and i'm very happy with my photo.

I saw other people photo but Garrett's one is blank, i dont know why, im scared about him, he is on top right now!
1922 days 1 hour ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta | Confessional

I'm worried a lot. I believe that I was given a hard theme because I have became a front runner in the competition and that is definitely getting to me since my photo isn't as rhythmic than I thought I could make it. I hope someone did worse though.
1921 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

My photo isn’t working for some people it works for me I don’t know what’s wrong with it, I’m hoping this isn’t my downfall this week and is the reason I’m out of the running for a technical error all I can do is hope and wait for the results.
1915 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations for the first double win this season (challenge & photoshoot), Adriana!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/L41df6dr/WEEK5.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/KYpX718y/Callout.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/QC5RrSkX/Rankings.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1915 days 1 hour ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta | Confessional

Now THAT was a close one. Everytime I get the worst score, I seem to barely survive because of this twist. I'm really happy that I stayed but it worries me at the moment. I'm back on the rollercoaster of highs and lows, hopefully I can get a high this time!
1915 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Garretf Neff Confessional//

I think it’s great I’m still within the top of the rankings for the models not really shifting from the top three BUT you can’t ever get to comfortable so I’ll continue working hard to stay on top.
1913 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Lima *late* Confessional but here it is:

After winning that challenge and seeing what the photoshoot was going to be I knew that this was going to be MY WEEK. And IT WAS. I was determined that I was also going to win that photoshoot and I did it 😋 I'm so happy
1913 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Kang Daniel | Confessional

tbh i'm tired about these judges, i feel like only Sui and Carly care about us...

Now i'll sleep waiting my death and Lenox critiques
1913 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yep this is great
1912 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox:
Jokes on y'all. I already posted them.
1912 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Daniel:

Omg Lenox, never criticized you hun lmao
1912 days 4 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta | Confessional

I could not be so annoyed right now. I've been on too much of a roller coaster with me doing bad one time and good the next time, repeating itself. Hopefully I can stay at the good level this photo shoot instead of staying at the bad level again. I almost got eliminated last photo shoot and that wasn't good. Hopefully I might have a better chance this photo shoot.
1910 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Lima Confessional

Now that there is only 7 of us being in the bottom 3 in the challenge is really scary especially now since I don't have Team A to save me. I need to do really well in the photoshoot to bring myself back up there and not get eliminated
1909 days 6 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta | Confessional:

We haven't been critiqued yet but I have a feeling my lovewave is coming and I might get another FCO!
1906 days 2 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Confessional

I'm really worried right now, the panel is happening now and I hope I don't get eliminated because tomorrow's my birthday lol 😂😂😭

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!