This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM11 - HOUSE

2119 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
After that... pretty shocked. I'm just wanting to know what the other judges thoughts and opinions are.
2119 days 7 hours ago
Zankie16
I know right
2118 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | Confessional

... I am... lost

*starts crying at camera*
2118 days 21 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I'm completely shocked to have gotten 4th place this week! I hope to continue building this momentum in New Zealand!
2118 days 17 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett confessional-

Wow, was not supplied on where I placed this week I need to step it up because we are almost at the end of this compaction and I know I was win this thing some of the judges know it and I know it I just need to show it to everyone else. But, maybe this is what I need to happen and going to New Zealand is what I need to improve my position in this comp. it like what everyone says a new place a new start I made it to the top 8 and going to New Zealand is what I just needed to jump start my confidence to produce good photos .
2118 days 15 hours ago
wileycoyote
`devon was a strong model who couldnt take criticism well, she eels picked on but thats not true at all, the judges have to give opinions and they arent always positive, its inevitable, and if you cant take it then maybe its good that you leave instead of hao whos got a much better attitude
2118 days 14 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria: Confessional

It is great to come up as runner up again. I am happy that Jerard believes in me to do better. I know I can do great things here if I just push a little harder<3
It also is sad that I don't get to work with Sui anymore. She was such a great coach;)

I am excited to go to New Zealand. I will miss this house though!

I think it was pretty stupid for Devon to quit. Just because she wasn't having it her way.  But hey that's one less person I have to worry about. It will be a struggle because there are some tough competitors in this game.
But I don't care who goes home as long as it's not me. I came for one reason and one reason only and that is to be the next top model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!