This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.1 Open The Box

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.1 Open..

879 days ago
Scarelet
*Lou leads them home*

Lou: "Well you aren't wrong. Chaos is the most beautiful thing in all the land"

*he smiles*

Lou: "Anyway, I'll catch you later. I have my own chaos to cause"

*he winks before running off so closing scenes can be posted*
879 days ago
Symmetry888
(i'm good now! angie rights)
879 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
-The Underworld-
*Dinlas walks inside grinning to himself as he sees Hades there next to him is the soul of Niall locked in chains*

Hades: Excellent work, managing to take out the almighty Zeus things seem to be working out perfectly.

Dinlas: These people are making it too easy, that man was such a moron, one false vision and he put himself in the crossfire.

*The two laugh as Niall’s soul is now powering Hades giving him a lot of energy and power, along with other gods that have died.*

Hades: Let’s not get cocky, we still have some obstacles before this can go off without someone getting in our way.

*Dinlas nods as the camera pans out to Misha sitting in his home after everybody had seen the body of Niall cold and lifeless. He runs a hand through his hair stressed out by the situation*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/fc/30/e6fc300f6eebef27aa2c43a9c5f2a993.gif

Misha: Oh Zeus what have you gotten yourself into now… maybe I can get your soul back, but no promises.
-

-Time Square-

*Martin is looking over the body of the cyclops examining it with his powers figuring out information about the creature, he makes a face then shakes his head, as Maddy comes over*

Maddy: What’s wrong? Gunter got you plotting something?

Martin: No, I couldn’t care less about what he’s doing. I was examining this guy, and things are only gonna get tougher from here based on what I’ve gotten.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/5ba859b304ffdc223b7f3e767b5b341f/08bab2474519e914-b3/s250x400/963c25702dd2f0e685a5352eb55f2cda31955b1b.gif

*Maddy raises an eyebrow she looks kind of concerned seeing the giant creature that had caused so much destruction*

Maddy: So, this is only the beginning? Hell I don’t even know if we would have been able to take it down without Zeus’s help there and now he’s….

Martin: We’re going to have to figure it out, this guy was weak. Strong physically, but weak mentally, everybody needs to get it together because if we don’t things are gonna get a lot worse for us.

*Maddy bites her lip thinking about all the people who are in dangers way, she listens as Martin tells her the details about the cyclops*

-Central Park-

*Amaya is hanging out at night enjoying the stars and such, she hears a rustling as Dara comes out showing themself to her.*

Dara: Enjoy the night sky? It is beautiful isn’t it?

*Amaya nods and points to where Pluto would be*

Amaya: Probably my favorite part, I want to visit it one of these days when I’m not too busy. See if there’s anything that could be of use.

Dara: Well, we could make a trip there and I’m sure some others might join as well. With everything going on maybe we can get some materials for Graham to make some strong weapons.

*Amaya continues to stare up at the sky*

Amaya: With all of the crazy creatures coming, maybe it would be a good thing for us to be prepared. Zeus was taken down and we both know that isn’t an easy task.

Dara: Then it’s settled, we'll get a group together and prepare ourselves for an outer space adventure.

*The camera pans away passing by Anna and Alec arguing over what happened to their father, it continues moving past Kaleb’s apartment as he paces back and forth as he thinks about his talks with Dinlas. Cameron is shown next crying by themself as Niall is dead, they feel horrible about it wishing there was a way they could have protected him. The camera finally pans to Angie sitting at home she looks up and sees a 3 headed dog outside her window, she stares for a bit before it takes off, she gulps as the scene fades to black*

-END OF EPISODE 1-
879 days ago
Symmetry888
(so fun! thank you for hosting 💖)
879 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Thank you all for being active! There will be more plot moving forward for people I hope nobody felt excluded, but I’ve been working on fitting people in and am excited for what’s to come since yall were so active!)
879 days ago
Scarelet
(This was so good! Cant wait for episode 2!)
879 days ago
Demgirl6
(💖💖💖 iconic)
879 days ago
Ajathekween
(It GAVE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL)
878 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
(Sorry I wasn't like super active this episode but that will all change for episode 2! Skimming through everything I missed... this was iconic!)

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!