This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Look At Me I’m Sandra Dee

Topic » Episode 3: Look At Me I’m..

1322 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
I was thinking of chilling in the library area, we know theater kids will probably claim the theater
1322 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
Jay: *he has definitely been lurking around for the last seven pages and he has also definitely been wishing he was at home for the last seven pages*
1322 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
They rlly aren’t.

(Celica is speaking facts. SENIOR YEAR IS A SCAM. I HATE IT SO MUCH. I WANNA GRADUATE ALREADY)

Celica you can borrow a pink wig of mine if you want.
1322 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
He shrugs. "Maybe not, but at least one of his has to be extremely pessimistic and a downer. It's a very easy job for me to uphold." He glances around. "Especially when we're all sleeping in the school. I mean, this place is fucking creepy. Did you know someone got murdered in the parking lot here once?"
1322 days 18 hours ago
Zankie16
*looks at chase*
"That works for me... lead the way"
1322 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
us*
1322 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
*Luke sits in the dining hall on his on feeling bored and lonely*
1322 days 18 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Hmm will see. Let me get change *goes to locker*
1322 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
That takes a load off my back, I don't think my hair can handle being bleached again.
*She causally runs a hand through her hair, recalling Diana dying her hair its exaggerated red color.*
And what do you mean someone died? Are you trying to freak us out?
*She tears into the aforementioned jerky.*
1322 days 18 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier smiles and nods.

“Alrighty.”

He goes back to backstroking for his cool down.
1322 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nova raises an eyebrow at her. "If that actually freaks you out, then I'm a straight heterosexual woman." He leans against the wall. "I dunno. I think it'd be kind of cool to see a ghost. Even if the ghost tried to kill you. Actually, might be a bonus."
1322 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
Jay: *he shoves his hands in his pockets and wanders off to the cafeteria, pausing when he sees Luke hanging out* ... *nods* Hey dude. You, uh... having fun yet?
1322 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Where should we go.
1322 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
Of course I'm not freaked out! *Celica chimes back defensively.*
I'm just saying, you might be freaking out Ravi! Or Archer could be hiding in a locker all night because of it!
*She shakes her head.*
I'm simply voicing my worries for our less than.. brave, friends!
1322 days 18 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Once change put my stuff in the locker. Walks to the pool*

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!