This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drama, Drugs, and Danger

Topic » Drama, Drugs, and Danger

1304 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
"That was rhetorical," he sighs, resisting the urge to facepalm. "I'm going there to commit a murder. Halloween is the perfect time. Goodbye forever, Layla. You had the face only a blind dog could love."
1304 days 19 hours ago
Demgirl6
Jay: *is just staring at one of his notebooks, putting his, like, three brain cells to good work thinking about how much he dislikes high school right about now*
1304 days 19 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Hey scar!)
1304 days 19 hours ago
Zankie16
*jenny texts Archer*
"Are you going to dress up for the dance and if so what are you dressing up as?"
1304 days 19 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Print out some music sheet humming then think of the dance. Bites my lips*
1304 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
*luke get in to school and sorts his stuff out then gose looking for alexa*
1304 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“It should be fun. Do you have your costumes for it?”
*archer takes a hit*
“Wow thats mean to blind dogs why do they have to like her?”

*trenton texts back*
Sure. See you there.

*layla looks at some option Smirking when she sees one she likes*
“Hmmm greek goddess I can nail that.”
1304 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
-Zion turns his attention to Nova-
   Funny guy.
-He washes his hands in the sink looking at them through the mirror-
   Have you guys ever seen a dead body before?
1304 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*Chen nods excitedly and the realized she said minimal effort*
“Wait....... Do you think I can't do more then minimal effort.”
1304 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
*luke texts alexa*
hey baby where are you
1304 days 19 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
*walks to the printer and grab the sheets and walks back to the computet and grab my notebooks. Leaves the computet room*
1304 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
*Kameron heads over to school, walking over the football field towards the stands to meet Trenton*
1304 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
-Zion turns around facing them-
   I didn't think that much into who I'm going to be.
1304 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
"They can't see her. Are you stupid?" Nova takes a hit, rolling his eyes as far back into his head as they can go. "Not a guy. More of an experience." He stops doing that. "What, are you going to confess you've killed someone recently? Stop trying to outdo me."
1304 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
I mean I dunno, you come off to me as the guy that wants to look cool without trying. Not a bad thing, just an observation.
*Celica closes her locker as she continues to ramble off to Chen.*
And what do you mean YOU need to look your best, didn't anyone tell you the rules of Halloween? The one sacred tenet that's been followed since the dawn of ages? The rule that the Pagans themselves etched onto stone? Or maybe it was a log?
*She shakes her head before continuing on.*
Halloween is for the girls and the gays so by very definition you can't look the best. It'd be like wearing red to a wedding to upstage the bride, duh.

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!