This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Drama, Drugs, and Danger

Topic » Drama, Drugs, and Danger

1303 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Celica forces herself to dance with Ravi.*
1303 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nova sighs, glancing around, then looks at Archer. "I... think I'm attractive to people now," he panic whispers. "I don't want to be dating material. Why would I be dating material? I threaten people with box cutters!" He pulls up his phone, reading the texts. // i dont fuk it out w friends bc thatll never end well if feelings stick around there r plenty of ppl who r not like me out there that u wuld be better off w like i am not the type of person u want 2 date trust me //
1303 days 5 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Looks, smiled softly* sure ill like that
1303 days 5 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier reads the text and shakes his head.
“For once, I don’t trust you...Like I said, i think we dont need to date...”
1303 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-Zion gets on his bike and starts riding away not going anywhere in particular-
1303 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Closing epi in about 10 mins jsyk!)
*archer is like ooooo*
“Who asked you out? Dang good for you but also bad because you dont wanna date”
1303 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
*She starts twerking on Celica*
1303 days 5 hours ago
Demgirl6
Jay: ...Cool. *he smiles, nodding* Cool. I gotta... y'know, shower and stuff, but I'll see you after?
1303 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-Zion quickly rides home and goes into his room to grab the gun-
   Okay first things first is that I need to get rid of you.
-Zion takes the gun and leaves out of his house and gets back on his bike, pedaling-
1303 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nova frowns. "...Xavier," he mumbles. "But it's not gonna happen. I don't fuck people I go to school with. And-" He thinks about whatever weird feelings he has. "I've got some stuff to figure out, I guess," he says, sighing loudly. "I don't even know if I want to talk about it. It's stupid." He texts // look xavier we r friends & in theater 2gether i cant chance screwing up this 1 good thing ive got if 1 of us gets hurt feelings its not smthing im willin 2 risk //
1303 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
-Zion reaches the bridge as he gets off his bike, taking out the gun staring at it for what seems like an eternity-
   This is the right decision.
-He takes a deep breath and tosses the gun into the river-
   Today is only the beginning.
-He smiles as he gets back on his bike-
1303 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Celica continues doing her.. dance, lets call it that.*
How long does this last..?
1303 days 5 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Xavier sighs.
“....I see....” he texts back, and goes to lay down.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bfefe356acc984a792e42db485d5953f/tumblr_inline_ns6b67m6iZ1qb4m0y_250.gif
1303 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Oh dang well I bet he likes you because of.... you need to stab people! He must feel safe or something”
*he glances around*
“But ya take your time and figure it out”
1303 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Nova leaves him on read and tosses his phone into his bag, making a face at it. ^Stay,^ he mentally tells his phone like it'll run away. He scoffs. "I don't make people feel safe. He probably just thinks I've got a hot body and gorgeous eyes, all of which are true." He gestures to his face. "I am the prettiest enby you'll ever see."

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!