This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Lets Have A Pussy Riot

Topic » Episode 3 Lets Have A Pussy..

1884 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*He glares*
“I’m usually on defense for frightball. Casketball I get way more and that was one hurdle!”
1884 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Davina shrugs, "And I haven't missed a ball at all, all 3 years so far. You've messed up more than I, Gary Goyle."
1884 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Shut up freak...”
*He grumbles and hops in the pool*
1884 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
Julia: *Lightly touches his wound and a bright glow would swirl around it as she attempts to heal some of it*
Hmm I mean if you seen a dragon you’d do the same thing
1884 days 18 hours ago
Tizian
Everest shrugs, "I guess so."

Davina rolls her eyes, "Why is that my nickname from you?"
1884 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Because you’re an 8 legged freak”
*he snickers and floats*
1884 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Julia: I mean I’m sure humans are scared could you imagine not knowing the truth of the world
1884 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Davina shrugs, "Right. I would have never known." She shoots webs across the pool that lets her walk across and over to Gary, sitting down.
1884 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Everest smiles, "Yeah it would be freakin' crazy... thank you I feel a lot better actually."
1884 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“scared of water little spider?”
*he floats*
1884 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Davina shrugs, webbing him in so he is stuck in a pool. "Nope." She jumps in right on top of him, cannon balling onto his stomach.
1884 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Julia: no problem I could of gave you a madness potion ya know instead of my healing touch
1884 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Gary winces*
“Ow you fucking bitch!”
1884 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Everest chuckles, "Maybe, maybe. You're so good at this healing stuff, you a witch?"
1884 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Davina resurfaces in the circle, chuckling. "That's what you get."

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!