This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 The Human Roast

Topic » Episode 2 The Human Roast

1878 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“What if she ruins your chances in the play?”

*gary rolls his eyes*
“Real monsters are people like me orry and hunter we take hits from huge monsters all the time and keep going.”
*he looks at matt*
“Nothing important.”
1878 days 5 hours ago
hazbez94
*Matt looks at Gary*
Clearly if you're here
*Matt laughs*
So Tia and I aren't real monsters
1878 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall sits in the library, drawing up his anti-human roast poster*
(I gotta get ready for a meeting but I’ll be back soonish)
1878 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Venusa:How would she even do that? She’s a lunch lady for satans sake.
1878 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Davina laughs out loud, "As if. I am the star Holyball and Spookball player. I am stronger and more agile than a stone wingman. Didn't you lose to Tia in a fight...?" She adds, smirking as she folds her arms.
1878 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Everest sits in the library. He waves to Marshall, turning back to work on chem.
1878 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“She has her ways i heard one year she broke a mermaid finn so she couldnt swimmon the swim team!”

*gary rolls his eyes at matt*
“You’re a semi monster you take some hits but not like us.”
1878 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he glares at davina*
“It was a cheap shot to the nuts and i don;t care about your stupid girly sports.”
1878 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Davina raises a brow, "And I don't really care about your attitude. I think we all know Hunter is the better athlete anyways."
1878 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall waves and smiles at Everest through his stack of crayons and coloured pencils*
1878 days 5 hours ago
hazbez94
*Matt looks at Gary*
Well maybe some of us are more in touch with our human side... pretty sure I was monster enough when I sunk my fangs into you the other day
*Matt smirks*
1878 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Looks at Gary*

Wanna rematch
1878 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Davina looks to Tia, "Princess has some bark, but unfortunately I don't believe there is a bite. I'd have to, for once, be on Gary's side. It was pretty cheap."
1878 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“He isn’t better he is just a show off fucking dipshit.”
*he grumbles*
“Shut up matt I came to work out not hear people bitch about not being as good as me.”
*he goes back to lifting his weights*
1878 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Davina turns to Matt, "Oh, so you beat his ass the other day? Damn, we really have a weakling here."

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!