This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 The Human Roast

Topic » Episode 2 The Human Roast

1873 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
In the pool yesterday we were pretty close sharing secrets and all. So I mean I think I struck something deep in ya. Plus I’m an angel im sure just like Orry you’d love taint the angel
1873 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Davina blinks, "So.. Elias. Okay, nice to officially meet you. You'll have to tell me about yourself as we leave. I'd like to know who the fuck is fuckin' my best friends."
1873 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall runs away after standing frozen on the spot for a while. He runs all the way back to Vernon's dorm and busts inside, locking the door behind him*
1873 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
“We haven’t fucked, Davina!”
*Aidan turns red as Elliot laughs*

*They all leave, chatting*
1873 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
(end scene ig)
1873 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(okok)
1873 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
Everest leaves the roast with Wyatt, hand in hand and talking to each other as they walk back to one of their dorms.
1873 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*Marshall climbs into bed and big spoons Vernon. He is pale and sweaty as if he was being haunted by a ghost*
1873 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Thanks everyone for being active it means a lot 🥰)
1873 days 6 hours ago
Tizian
(Yay!)
1873 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
(Ghoul School is showing no signs of heading to the grave! The ratings are still going strong)
1873 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Hold up gotta do something)
*gary chuckles*
“I’d love a nice sweet angel right now”
*he leans in and kisses her*
1873 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
(Gary you ho)
1873 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
*She looks at him*
Oh is that s.
*Julia chuckles caught off guarding making out with him her wings would flutter out being completely black and thee feather would shoot at the screen*
1873 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*the feathers cause the scene to go black*
-End of Episode-

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!