This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Episode 4: "Pageant Ready"

Topic » KDR Episode 4: "Pageant..

3230 days 20 hours ago
CaitlinBella
OK
3230 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Celeste Galaxia - “What’s the biggest change you’d like to see for young women in the next generation?”

You have five minutes to answer
3230 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Rikku - "What do you think is the greatest environmental problem today?"

You have five minutes to answer
3230 days 20 hours ago
Westyman557
Ok
3230 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Coco - “If you could deliver a message to global terrorists, what would you say?”

You have five minutes to amswer
3230 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
js these answers better be good because so far some of you need the extra points with me
3230 days 20 hours ago
CaitlinBella
As it is, there are so many problems with our world today We are being widely known as 'the technology generation'. With so many new updates and products, we often spend a lot of time indoors and don't go experience the amazing world around us. When we aren't watching Netflix, we often under-appreciate the beauty of the nature around us and often disrespect it. You wouldn't throw a piece of trash onto another human (unless she's sleeping with your man, of course) so why do the same to our beautiful planet. We need to respect nature as much as we respect Beyonce. Our world will soon become a large ball of trash unless we change our ways. We can use trash cans which are conveniently placed a few feet away from us, we can pick up other people's trash if it's just lying around and we can go outside and see how precious the environment is, so we don't disrespect so much. Also, if we educate people from a young age on how to look after our planet then they can grow up and have a better appreciation of it. We are the technology generation... so tell everyone just how important our planet through any social network you can. Thank you

*smiles and waves at audience*
3230 days 19 hours ago
Westyman557
*smiles at the question* if I had to deliver a message to global terrorists I would probably say something like "Hey, I I know we've had our differences, hell the world has had their differences... But now we are entering a new age everywhere and maybe it's time for everyone to pull on their big girl pants and lets settle this" honestly to me I feel as if maybe we can settle our problems if we just talk it out with the people who have an issue with us.
3230 days 19 hours ago
Kenu67
Rikku and Coco you answered the question on time. Your scores will be revealed during the judges critiques
3230 days 19 hours ago
tomdudley
Well Kenu, I believe violence is a major issue that needs to be tackled and to take the number down from 3 to 10 would mean opening more domestic violence groups for abused women to speak about their issues and open more rehabilitation centres for abusive men and put them through an extreme course to get them out of the thought of abusing their partners. And why just stop with women? It's not just women who get abused, 40% of men get domestically abused and no one does anything about it because of this stereotype that men are the more abusive. Well to get both figures down in this modern day world, we need to get the police and local law services to plant cameras in households being monitored 24/7 so when they see a domestic violence issue, whether it is the man or the woman being abusive, that they can get there ASAP and stop it.
3230 days 19 hours ago
tomdudley
Sorry I couldn't answer it on time, I had to speak to my mum about something :(
3230 days 19 hours ago
Tetsuya
(my answer didn't save cos' of my internet disconnecting so I flew passed the 5 min mark, forgive me!)

Celeste Galaxia - “What’s the biggest change you’d like to see for young women in the next generation?”

What I want to see is more expression in their minds, more resistance in vulnerbility, (or whatever you spell it) and to not show much skin. Yes showing skin shows you're strong, you're powerful and we must not care what people think but what if it can affect your lives? I said those three things because one,

We have freedom of speech but all I see is inappropriate stuffs like boob selfies, prostitution for money and more. I want to see that they are not tools of the human men community that can only be viewed. I want to see them strive. I want to see them work, I want to see them empower themself and not just throw theirselves to the boys around the world.

Two,

All we see in the female media is slutty skin dresses which I admit I use for entertainment purposes but not in casual clothing because I don't want people to judge you as a slut, a whore, or a prostitute.

That's all, thank you.
3230 days 19 hours ago
Kenu67
Icelandia you took 14 minutes and Celeste you took 13 minutes to answer the question. This will be noted by the judges. Your scores will be revealed during the judges critiques
3230 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
no it won't I understand a shit happens and b *whispers* I don't have a pole shoved up my ass
3230 days 19 hours ago
Tetsuya
( and thats why i dont want to keep 7 tabs on my window cos my internet keeps disconnecting )

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!