This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Episode 4: "Pageant Ready"

Topic » KDR Episode 4: "Pageant..

3230 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
(You need to pick 1 or 2)
3230 days 22 hours ago
Westyman557
Shut up Sexy
3230 days 22 hours ago
Westyman557
If I don't pick a question directly they will give me one of the ones left dumbass
3230 days 22 hours ago
EllieC13
(Err you don't have to be rude about it West; she's just saying. And besides do you really want to put the question in our hands? Believe me just like snatch game, the outfits aren't everything. They're worth a lot more than in snatch game but dkn't think you won't be penalised if you fuck up the question)
3230 days 22 hours ago
tomdudley
YAS Ellie! Shut him down!
3230 days 20 hours ago
Westyman557
Lol that's not mean
Iclandia shut up this didn't involve you
Dumbass
Anyways
3230 days 11 hours ago
Tetsuya
I choose Number 2, took me awhile, sorry!

EVENING GOWN: http://imgur.com/D81xWNk (Giving you asian gown realness, ching chong)
PRETTY PAGEANT: http://imgur.com/itjmsGQ (Serving you Disney's Mother Evil going nice just for a pageant?)

CF:

I'm nervous. Like fucking hell, I was like contemplating whether I should still do it because I'm trying to bring out the creativity in this competition but I think that a lot were not right for some reason, some who didn't shine throughly is still here and floating while I'm like Trinity K. Bonet.
3230 days 9 hours ago
Kenu67
When you are given your questions you will have 5 minutes to answer. Say "ok" when your ready for your question
3230 days 9 hours ago
CaitlinBella
ok
3230 days 9 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Can I have my question quickly please?
3230 days 8 hours ago
Tetsuya
ok
3230 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
(Sorry guys I'm back. Say ok if your here. Sorry)
3230 days 8 hours ago
tomdudley
ok
3230 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
Icelandia-  “One of three women will experience violence in her lifetime. What can be done to get that number down?"

You have five minutes to answer
3230 days 8 hours ago
Tetsuya
ok

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!