This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Episode 4: "Pageant Ready"

Topic » KDR Episode 4: "Pageant..

3221 days 22 hours ago
Fell6
Ok
3221 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
Sexy - "Probably all the time, people have asked you, what can men learn from women, but I’d like to know what could women learn from men?”

You have five minutes to answer your question
3221 days 22 hours ago
Fell6
I say would say men could teach women to like different things then what girls usually like, since boys are usually mor outgoing and women really aren't as outgoing, so men could help women with that.
3221 days 22 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: I think all of us are nervous for this runway, I honestly don't know what's going to happen.
3221 days 22 hours ago
Carcar90
ok
3221 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
KQ - "What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today and how would you change it?"

You have five minutes to answer the question
3221 days 21 hours ago
Carcar90
What bothers me most about what is happening in this country today is they way that we treat each other. specifically bullying. Most people will have it happen to them and for some it effects them so much that they take their own live. I don't think that's okay. I don't think anyone needs to experience that. People who call other people names don't know how much that effects the other person. What we have to do is teach kids from a young age how to treat other people in the right way. Not only the kids but the adults too. They grew up in a generation where that stuff was never solved. If we give the parents the right information they can past it down to they kids and then maybe the world would be just a little bit better
3221 days 21 hours ago
Fell6
( can we have the runway now?)

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!