This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 3

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 3

3239 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Joobi and Aphrodite have both been sent home. I want this to be a lesson to you all to not assume things and to think before you speak. This Non elimination has turned into a double elimination
3239 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
For the record Joobi, as I've said, countless times, the outfit wasn't on trial. Your snatch game answers were. We can't just keep you safe because you didn't get the chance to be here. Think about it- if someone else answered 1 question in Snatch Game and only submitted outfits, you'd want them to be bottom. But we were going to keep you both safe because you missed it through no fault of your own and had potential.
3239 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
Sorry Kenu but I need to quit. I don't like what this has become.
3239 days 15 hours ago
Westyman557
*starts clapping\
3239 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
Can we all get a reality check please? THIS IS A GAME ON A WEBSITE; yes your spending your time here but it's supposed to be fun. If you get eliminated, you get eliminated. If you win, you get no more than the people who lose. Don't you get that? Why are you acting like this is your life and we're destroying it? I appreciate those of you who work hard but when you land in the bottom, you land in the bottom. Is it fair? Maybe not. But your life isn't over.
3239 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
Ellie honestly, don't quit. The main complainers have gone now so I think it should be calm now. Please stay.
3239 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Do what you wanna do girl, if you really are sick of it and don't want to deal with people's shit then fair enough. Look after yourself before anyone else.
3239 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
I don't mind if people disagree with me tom but I can't be in a group where if I, as a judge, judge, people are going to yell and be like "IF YOU DONT DO AS I SAY I'LL QUIT". I just wanted to have fun and be on the opposite side of the fence for once. That's all.
3239 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
In the words of the famous RuPaul

'' 'Less they paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind'.
3239 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
I completely understand what you are saying Ellie and I do respect your decision. But I think that Joobi and Aphrodite were the two main complainers in the group and now that they are gone, you won't get that. But I do respect your decision
3239 days 15 hours ago
EllieC13
Look if you guys want me to stay and don't constantly threaten to quit, I'll stay and I'll judge the best I can. Just know this was never rigged to me. I legitimately just gave my opinion.
3239 days 15 hours ago
Westyman557
We love you Ellie
3239 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
yay :3
3239 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Ellie you know that I love you and I'm sorry a few bad eggs ruined your birthday

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!