This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 3

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 3

3258 days 2 hours ago
EllieC13
NO IM SICK OF THIS SHIT! BEING TOLD IM NOT JUDGING RIGHT? YOU KNOW WHAT APRODITE? WE WERE GOING TO DO A NON ELIMINATION! BECAUSE YES EVERYONE DID A SHIT JOB IN SNATCH GAME! DEAL WITH IT! WE STILL THOUGHT EVEN THE WORST PEOPLE OF THE WEEK HAD TALENT SO THEY DESERVED TO STAY! SO FUCK THIS; I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS TO SPEND MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT FOR A STUPID GAME! PEACE!
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
It's fucking bullshit you have no proof that kenu rigged it for sexy whenever I'm sure they have never met before
3258 days 2 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Also join my second season of Drag Race :P
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7682
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
You guys are a bunch of assholes
The judges already have hard work to do and you gu6s make it harder
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
Kenu Ellie and Girrafez put their time into this and you guys make their jobs harder by whining about your first time in the bottom
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
I was in the bottom 3 but I didn't give up
Don't call it rigged because you think they favor someone else because they don't
If it was rigged I'm sure I'd be lip syncing not you guys
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
*claps*
3258 days 2 hours ago
EllieC13
Just forget it West; I have nothing against you guys as people but to be 100% honest, I hope you understand how it feels when you have your own way of judging and people don't like it.
3258 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
The judges and I all agreed that you had a lot more to offer and we were going to send no one home but after seeing your behavior here I am very disappointed. If you want to quit go ahead

Aphrodite and Joobi I am sending you both home
3258 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
That's bullshit and u know it
3258 days 2 hours ago
Westyman557
Its not
Bye your a whining piece of crap
Everyone is gonna be on the bottom once or more don't whine just push through
3258 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
fuck it I'll lipsync
3258 days 2 hours ago
Joobix
WE ALREADY QUIT UR NOT THE ONE SENDING US HOME KENU?
3258 days 2 hours ago
RightToCensor
But I tell u what!

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!