This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 3

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 3

3239 days 10 hours ago
Joobix
then gl aphrodite im rooting for you
3239 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
What? That we were going to send neither of you home? No it wasn't. I could print screen the discussion but of course that would obviously be photo shopped right?
3239 days 10 hours ago
tomdudley
Ellie, I think you have been a really good judge. All of your critiques have been fair.
3239 days 10 hours ago
RightToCensor
IF I WORK MY ASS OFF NEXT CHALLENGE

AND PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING STAY SAFE THEN IM DONE.
3239 days 10 hours ago
Westyman557
You guys said it was rigged last episode to
Hope y'all are happy
3239 days 10 hours ago
Westyman557
Everyone works their asses off!
I worked my ass off to even think of a character
I worked to make my outfit I went through 32 diffrent stuff and scraped 12 other outfits
3239 days 10 hours ago
RightToCensor
Last Challenge SEXY DID

NOTHING

CELESTE AND COCO

DID MORE THAN SHE DID

AND SHE WAS SAFE!

I'm lipsyncing
3239 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
No one was going to go home this episode but I am disgusted at both of your behaviors. Wanting the quit the moment you land in to bottom and not even trying. You will both be leaving the competition and I hope you change your attitudes in the future you
3239 days 10 hours ago
Joobix
the judges are lying if they dont agree that BOTH my looks were the best of the bunch this week

WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN BOTTOM 2
3239 days 10 hours ago
RightToCensor
Not before I lipsync
3239 days 10 hours ago
RightToCensor
That's Fair
3239 days 10 hours ago
Westyman557
Your look sucked even I thought so
Hair to big
Crown didn't need to be there
Ugly dress
Goodbye you guys
Fix your attitude
3239 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
Thanks tom. I just don't think it's fair Kenu's getting shit when half the judgements made tonight are mine. The critiques are my opinion just like the critiques in other people's drag races are theres. There'll probably be someone who disagrees with other hosts too.
3239 days 10 hours ago
RightToCensor
I get one Final Encore before this bitch goes
3239 days 10 hours ago
tomdudley
joobix, the judges are judges for a reason. They critique people for a reason. You are just going to have to deal with that decision.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!