This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Guinea Confessionals

Topic » New Guinea Confessionals

2092 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry:

That tribal was a fucking roller coaster. I didn’t know either of them had idols and I really thought I was gonna lose David. James is a fucking legend and I’m glad he did that because it guarantees I get his jury vote if I make FTC without David. Tommy is in the middle of 2 pairs so we’re gonna have to campaign our asses off for him to vote with us.
2092 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry:

I’m going home tonight after I fought so fucking hard to make it all the way here. I’ve been campaigning my ass off but Tommy and Clair are fucking delusional. I can’t wait until Tim beats one of them 7-0.
2092 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tim:

So after the James vote, I add Clair and Skinny and I"m like the other 2 are a f2 and we need to be the f3

and then u release the spam challenge which i had no shot against and david pretty much wins hand down which leaves harry to be voted out and he is after a little scare and i get 0 votes lmaooo

looking forward DAVID NEEDS TO FUCKIN LOSE if he doesnt lose then im pretty much fucked

if one of us 3 wins hes gone

then f3 i honestly dont know who im taking
clair is pretty social
I think skinny is the better choice but he voted out my f2...tough choice either way ;)

ii might have to make that decision if i get it

hopefully i just win these next two challenges
2092 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Harry gets 5th---
2092 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry:

I knew there wasn’t much I could do but I did want to shake things up and see if I could give David a chance. Clair and Skinny made the wrong move. Even though I knew my game was over tonight. I’m really proud of how hard I fought to survive more tribals than anyone else. I could’ve made some different decisions to better my chances, but all in all I’m proud that I played the best game I could.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!