This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Guinea Confessionals

Topic » New Guinea Confessionals

2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Thanks for accepting me!
Stoked to play!

I know a few of the cast, but I'll do a classic cast assessment.

MANOKWARI (in Brown Buffs):
- Tim (lionsden121) - Don't really know Tim, but I've played frooks with him in the past so could be loyal lmao?
- Logan M. (Logie56) - Logan king! We just did M&N's, and we were against each other. Since then we became mates and yeah he's deffo my number 1 this game.
- Fred (ferdinandz) - Don't know him tbh
- Josh (Joshbb17) - I know he's close with Tim!
- Skinny (CocoaBean) - Me at Skinny lmao, iconic. Someone I officially want to align with.
- Clair (haycsclair) - Such a strong player! We played BigBen's, and yeah she's good! I'll be loyal, but don't want her in the game for too long in reality.
- Patrick (pokepat) - Was also in M&N's, so I know he has loyalties to Logan. But yeah, should be down to work with him!!
- Oprah (paul028) - Our relationship is always up and down. Might need him as a number this game so will be down to work with him I guess.

JAYAPURA (in Red Buffs):
- Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - I like Keizo! Definitely someone I'll be loyal to.
- James (J2999)
- Clara Janine (mahogany) - Never played before.
- Justin (BeastBoy) - Yesss I like Justin, and another I'm down to be loyal to.
- David (DavidM7) - Haven't played before.
- Connor (laughingoutloud) - Haven't played before.
- Logan R. (chillum) - Haven't played before, but I heard he plays very hard!
- Harry (harrywasnak) - Harry! A great mate, and someone I'm 100% wanting to go far with.

Should be a fun game! Might try lay low a bit to start with.

Jk, I'll be trying to make the vote go my way from the start.

Hoping not to flop!
2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Keizo:

Soo yeah hey I made it to the cast hurray goal number 1 is to not be a first boot anyway I talk a little about my tribe...yeah right first time doing it

James-Soo yeah I played with James in one group game before we were in alliance but back then my stupidity ended up in me going home and not long later him being out but I hope I can work with him

Clara Janine-Soo yeah nothing really I can say about this person cause I don't know them

Justin-Haven't spoke with him before but I already talked with him a little he seems cool

David-Okay here honestly I don't feel 100% safe with trusting him but hey I had a good relation with him in our previous game so I can use him for now until the times come to cut him out

Connor-Here's the biggest problem I want to work with Connor but I'm not sure if he wants to work with me I mean I wouldn't be surprised but I would want to go far with him in this game

Logan R.-So yeah I played with him before but we only said to each other like two sentences soo yeah...I'm not sure if I can get him to be on my side if not well he's gone

Harry-I don't know him so yeah

And I know that probably my tribe is going to target me I'm not even going to be surprised if that's the case like I said goal number 1 don't be a first boot

Good luck me :')
2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry:

This cast is almost as interesting as the HvV season I was in recently. I’m very excited because it’s gonna be a wild ride. I have plenty of different past relationships with these people.

Tim HATES my guts. I voted him out at f5 in Power Struggle after he tried to bully me into keeping me. I stood up for myself but I went home the next round and he loves to call me stupid any chance he gets.

Logan is an old friend. We haven’t talked in years and idk if he remembers me but he’s a really solid guy. I hope to get to play with him. 

I love Clair but haven’t talked to her in years either.

Pat is literally one of my best friends on here. No other way to say it.

Paul is literally a gem.

James is another good friend of mine.

Mahogany is a trash human being and I hope I can get her out quickly.

Justin is a nice guy but we never really see eye to eye.

David is one of my best friends from the entirety of my time on this site. I love him and can’t wait to dominate with him.

Everyone else I’ve never met or don’t have strong opinions about.
ReplyReply All
2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny:

No one has approached me to be in an alliance yet. Probably because I'm too skinny and no one can even see my molecule body.
2110 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan:

I honestly feel so lucky to have been casted from the large pool of applicants, I'm happy with my current tribe. Patrick, Tim and I have formed an alliance which I'm hoping we'll be able to take far. I've played with Paul before and voted him out, so not sure how he feels about me personally. I'm close with James and friendly with David/Keizo from the other tribe so I think my game's looking pretty decent about now.
2110 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Keizo:

Soo my tribe looks nice not counting Clara and Logan they both decided to ignore me and I'm not happy with that... Anyway I talked lately with Harry and he seems nice and I would like to work with him...My idea right now is to make F4 deal with James, David and Harry and side alliance with Connor I hope this turns like I want it too and I hope my tribe will win first challenge
2110 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Patrick:

Of course this isn't my official vote, but it's my ideal vote to get it out of the way in the case we do vote this person out.

*writes Paul's name on the parchment*

I mean, you're honestly just someone I won't be able to trust and that makes you a target. I know the vote will probably go to SkinnyBean, but if we can, I want you out.

I want to throw out some paranoia just to get people on their toes, so even if this isn't the target, I may just vote Paul for the sake of it. Having him running around would be kind of hilarious, which is mean of me, but I need him out sooner than later. And if this causes him to go ballistic, the tribe might just want to vote him out.
2110 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paul:

I am really upset we lost immunity AND idol clues like wtf? All because of Josh, I don't really care if it's his birthday, he still made us loose and deserves to go home for it.
Like i said, nobody has talked to me individually yet and it's scaring me out because i might be this tribal target who knows lmao?
2110 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan R:

so havent made really any alliances so far just gonna try talk to everyone and grow strong relationships with them all. i know a few people on the tribe from previous group games so i think im good for now
2109 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan M:

We were ahead at one point during the immunity challenge and had faith we might win the whole thing, but Jayapura came up from behind. Poke, Tim and I decided to bring Josh in our alliance after James informed me Tim/Josh are number ones . Honestly am looking at Paul/Pablo being our first target. We would have four votes already and need one more for majority, so somebody could work on Clair or possibly Skinny/Tommy if required.
2109 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh:

It’s been a little bit since I played in last gen. I was described as a tyrant, and that was pretty much how I intended it. I had removed all the threats on my tribe and I had my whole tribe under control but was outnumbered and outmatched in the merge.

This time around, I WANT to be he ruthless leader I am and take down anyone who is threatening, but my loyal ally tim wants to keep some people I want out in the game. He’s definitly goin to be keeping me in check, for the better or the worse of my game. I’ve taken down people he didn’t want to, and I’ve resisted for his sake at times.

There’s quite a few people who worry me.

Patrick- he is a little difficult to read on paper, but his indifference to reveal much means I know he is weary of me. I’d like to pull the plug on that as soon as possible.

Claire- she is loyal at first from what I’ve seen, but come the merge, she becomes mentally unhinged and it’s an ugly sight. Let’s take her down when she’s calm and collected.

It’s all about taking down people when they least expect it, when they are loyal to you. I’m not going to keep someone who I know will turn on me in 3 moves. We have to flank them and take them down when it’s silent in the night, before they even think of finally getting the numbers and pulling the trigger on you.

Tonight I am at the mercy of this new alliance but I can sense people already thinking of making a move against me.
2109 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
—- Oprah gets 16th —-
2109 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Patrick:

Bye, Oprah/Paul!

Tonight we said farewell to the truly (not) beloved Paul. Obviously they were mad and told us we made the wrong move, but from my perspective, I didn't. Josh/Tim/Logan/Me now have the numbers if we go to another tribal, and the odds aren't in Skinny's favor. Guess they won't be a skinny legend.

I'm really nervous about the plan I've made to throw a vote, because obviously it could go any different way. It's probably not a smart move, but that small chance that it pays off could be the small thing that gets me to the end. If I can cause enough paranoia to get someone on the edge of the seat and scrambling around, then maybe I should go for it.

Then again, I could sound like an idiot. I've got some thinking and decision making to get to.
2109 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Damn it! So close :/

Sad to have lost it right at the end, but I'm hoping I've proved I'm not dead weight so won't be voted.

Just gotta make sure I'm not the vote or someone I view as a vote later on in the game, such as Harry, Justin or Keizo!
2109 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

I know Paul was leaving, so I'm not shocked at all. I just wanted to prove to myself that these a**holes can't just tell me what to do without asking my opinion. I'm being observant and I know that Logan, Patrick, Josh, and Tim are in alliance. It sounds like Logan wanted me to recruit as fifth, but I'm not buying it. I'm just a number to them and I don't trust a single one of them.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!