This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Indonesia Confessionals

Topic » Indonesia Confessionals

3409 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Eric:

From Arcaninemaster
Confessional
Dec 31, 2014 16:35:49
to SurvivorFan37
Pretty sure Sagar is winning immunity, which is fine with me. Without alien this TC, Joel should be leaving. I have the votes locked down, and hopefully it's 5-2 or 4-2-1. Nick told me he has voted Chael every TC so far, so he might do it again(the 1 vote). But hopefully it will be 5-2, and my biggest target, Joel is gone!
ReplyReply All
3409 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 31, 2014 16:37:09
to SurvivorFan37
YESSSSSSSSSSSS BITCHES I'M SAFE AND I'M NOT GETTING 16TH. Bye Jake. I've got Dana and now Nick on my side. Nick is working on Sagar as he is the closest to him out of us 3. I'm feeling optimistic as Eric is overcontrolling and he needs to go fast.
ReplyReply All
3408 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N.:

I feel like now is when the game has really picked up. Thankfully Sagar has hatred for most of our tribe, and hates me the least, so that hopefully means hes going with my allaince. Dana/Joel want Sagar to pick who goes next so he feels he has a say in the long term plans of this game, and he does. Right now id want to go to finals with Sagar, as hes sure to piss everyone off and hed be an easier win, and hes also my bro.

I just hope he says Chael. The sooner Chael is out of this game, the sooner i can chillax and just wait until merge.
3408 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

i am laughing so hard
Jan 1, 2015 10:54:40
to SurvivorFan37
i am apparently the swing vote and i literally didnt even do anything to warrant that
i'm not sure how it happened but both sides are mailing me nonstop and it is hilarious
i hope i get sarah'd
3408 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Oli would be sitting on the beach*

So the challenge was for individual immunity since both tribes were going to tribal and Tico and Sagar ended up wining immunity which is annoying because I wanted immunity but also because I was the second highest person so that could be reasons to target me tonight.

I mean right now I really want to get rid of Tico and Michael because of the alliance they have with Dana because with them gone Dana will be closer with me ensuring me another number, however Greg went crazy on me last night and kinda turned into Jake 2.0 and basically just said the same shit as Jake did so I need to make sure he is still with me or else my plans are gonna have to change and I might have to stick with Tico/Michael.

I mean if worse comes to worse we can always just get everyone together and vote out Inacio however I'm sure he is gonna get med evac'd soon so I'm not really worried about him, I just want control over this tribe and I think Greg needs to calm down so I can have it
3408 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Eric:

Vote: Joel

Confessional: Well, the plan should be in motion to get Joel out. Him and Dana are a strong duo, and they have each been saved by the alien, so they have friends on the other side, and would possibly flip at the merge. Chael and Sagar are 100% loyal to me, or at least they say so. They have been listening to me since very early on. Nick is more troublesome, as I told you yesterday, but I do think he will stick close to me. Andrew is now alone on our tribe, and I was in our original alliance. Dana will be all alone once Joel leaves(hopefully) and join us for a strong tribe at merge, and hopefully we can win the next few immunities to have majority at the merge.

And on the other tribe, I resent Tico. He gave me 13th/13 in a group game, after he was completely fake about an alliance. I want revenge, and I will get it
3408 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar:

From obscurity
voting for eric
Jan 1, 2015 20:03:07
to SurvivorFan37
so it seems like it's eric/chael/andrew vs. mana/dana/joel with me in the middle
i really don't feel comfortable with either side and i'm just trying to keep myself as flexible as possible so that i have a lot of options after the merge

ultimately i'm just trying to sell myself as a sheep so that i can get carried as far as possible because normally i'm voted out early to mid-merge for being a challenge threat and i don't want the same thing to happen this time. i think mana is the person who will have the most power in the post-merge and so i'm making myself really indispensable to him so that he brings me to the end. like i said, i don't trust anyone at all but he's the one i trust the most so i'm gonna put my eggs in the mana basket and hope that it works out for the best. i am hoping for a merge after this because i would totally not be surprised if they got rid of me next round since they would have majority with eric gone
3407 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Oli would be sitting on the beach*

Right now I'm feeling super scared because I know my head is on the chopping block because Tico is a shady bitch so I know tonight it's between myself or Michael and that worries me because this vote could determine the rest of the game because if I'm voted out then the trio of Dana/Tico/Michael can easily control the game and make it to the end and feel all cocky and if that happened I would have no problems with ending my friendship with Dana, however if Michael does get voted off which I pray for then it means that trio is weakened and which gives me more opportunities to get people on my side.

URGH I just hope that Aria votes with me and doesn't flip on me because she will end up sheeping the trio and getting screwed over, I can see it because if they make it to the merge intact then they have enough sheeps on their side to control every single vote and ensure that they never get votes and never end up the target, I'd rather stick my neck out and make a move then sheep then arseholes.

All I can know is after this tribal, the end game will either be very predictable or up in the air and I don't personally think Dana will like it if Michael goes however ill just have to see what matters if I go
3406 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Oli would be sitting in the jungle*

This merged tribe right now is a freaking hot mess of a tribe to say the least. Literally everyone is scrambling out gain majority, I mean Andrew spoke to me, Sagar, Greg, Nikola and Tico about creating an alliance. Then apparently Dana and Nick got into an alliance with Joel and Tico and plan on screwing me over, while I have an alliance with Aria, Joel and Landon and then finally I have other secret little  duo alliances to make me figure out who wants who out.

Right now it's a clusterfuck to say the least however I think I've at least managed to put myself into a spot where I know who wants who out and I can work my way around using that to my advantage and making sure I'm not the target and I'm in majority all the time.

However Dana trying to backstab me is kinda shady in my books since I'm his friend outside this game so he will have another thing coming if he wants to vote me off, however I know that Sagar doesn't trust him and Joel trusts me more so that's two people in his "apparent" alliance that would flip on him so I wouldn't feel too safe if I was Dana right now.

I mean I've tried to talk to everyone and make sure I'm on there good side however for Dana he has only looked at trying to be in control and not taken into account people's emotions and  friendships which I feel like I've done so I guess it's time to see what plan works better
3406 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Landon:

to SurvivorFan37
MAN!!!! I am so excited to have made the merge!

This is scary now cause I don't know some of these people.

Before the tribe swap I had an alliance with Dana. After the tribe swap I have Ollie and Greg after I burned Tico by voting out his alliance member in Michael.

Right Now the old Medan wants to stick together but right now by end goal is to stick with Ollie and Greg. We also want to add Joel since I saved him when I was the alien and he owes me!

Another alliance is Dana, Nick, Sagar, and Joel and we are hoping to team up with them and run this game and then take joel and turn on the other 3!!!

However, the alien could fuck everything up
3406 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N.:

So my ally Staurt is out :( and now Im really just with Sagar. I dont care which way we roll as long as I dont have to vote out him or Dana Ill be able to do anything. Right now, Im trying to re-unite orginal Medan, in the hopes it can buy me enough time to get some levarge in this game.

Overall I think I have stepped up my gameplay after the swap, and my drive to win was down once Andy was gone, but now its back and higher then ever before. Even though my orginal allaince is down to just me and dana, Im gonna fight hard for Staurt, Andy and Trey. For those three I will do everything I can to  win.
3404 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:
3404 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I am yet again on peoples radar. This time. NICK! From what Ollie told me 'in a perfect world Joel would be out'. I told him I voted Chael and all of a sudden he thinks I'm this HUGE betrayer of his alliance. Sure I voted Nick off but he doesn't know that. He thinks I voted Chael and why is that a big deal? Idk but I know I started the betrayal but I can't trust him either so it really is a matter of time before one of us is gone.. and I don't think I look too good
3404 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick:

I really hope i win this immuinty. Like IDC who goes but im rallying my tropps and trying to get the floaters to see me as someon they can trust when I start my pagonging of orginal Sumbwaa( or whatever the fuck it was).

I still want to go to the end With Dana and Sagar only because i luv them but Aria and Nikola might be better to win the game. IDK im playing it by ear, and well see how it goes but Chael, Ollie, Landon, Andrew, and Joel better watch out because hopefully they will be the next 5 to go
3403 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chael:

I'm just the baddest dude on the island. I don't give a damn if you helped me before, you're going home and I'll chirp you the entire way there.
ReplyReply All

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!