This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Indonesia Confessionals

Topic » Indonesia Confessionals

3413 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 27, 2014 06:00:47
to SurvivorFan37
Well that plan worked... I wasn't too bothered, I'm really glad I made the safe move tonight as it could have been a lot worse if i had voted Eric. Inacio is hopefully the new target and I'll try to divert it that way.
ReplyReply All
3412 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:

From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 28, 2014 04:46:52
to SurvivorFan37
I am feeling GREAT. My participation in that challenge has made me well liked on the tribe. Obviously the hurt myself was strategic so no one hates me on my tribe. Worst thing that can happen now is a tribe swap, because the other tribe might exploit my 1 penalty vote. I'd actually rather go to a tribal next as inacio is an easy target.
3412 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Ollie would be sitting on a beach*

So right now I'm this game I have mixed feeling about my position only because i know I have alot of people's trust however I don't feel like anyone would actually want to take me to finals with them, I can feel like people are considering me as a vote for now.

I mean right now on my tribe I feel like I have the trust of Jake, Greg, Sagar and Joel  on my tribe which is good because it means if I need to get people in my side I think I could convince them. However on my tribe Eric is SO ANNOYING! Like he literally tries to take control of every challenge and is like the unofficial leader of our tribe. Like he creates a damn Skype tribe chat and tries to control it....like seriously shut up no one cares about you.

On the other tribe though I think I've gain some trust and respect from other members, I mean me and Dana have always been close so I know I can trust her but also Landon, he seems to contact me giving me info so I think I could use his stupid arse as a vote.

Right now I need to just make sure I solidify some damn bonds with people and make a solid alliance so I know I am safe for the moment because right now I feel like I could be picked off at any moment
3412 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chael:

From CHAEL
Confessional
Dec 28, 2014 15:26:25
to SurvivorFan37
Now that Landon and I are working together, we've come up with a plan to blindside Tico. And that is perfectly fine with me, he lied to me a couple times already, he's untrustworthy to me and I couldn't care less if he's the next one out.
ReplyReply All
3412 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Ollie would be sitting in the jungle*

so we get to the challenge and what does Will tell us.......WE HAVE A DAMN TRIBE SWAP
*rolls eyes and sighs*

of course we do, just when i was finally settling down with my tribe, BOOM i have to start all over again with some new people, URGH......in all of this im just hoping for two things

1. that im at least still with either Joel, Greg or Jake
2. im not stuck with Eric and Chael

hopefully this tribe swap works in my favor and i can stand some what of a chance still in this damn game :/
3412 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Landon:

Dammit... Tribe swap.... The plan was to throw it and have everyone vote Chael and then I use my immunity on Chael and then Chael and I vote Tico... It was genius. We could've voted out 1 of the f3 that is Dana Michael (stuartlittle), and Tico... Ugh
3411 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

*Ollie would be sitting in the jungle*

so we had the tribe swap and im on the fence about my new tribe, i mean im away from Eric and Chael which is GREAT however Jake, Dana, Sagar and Joel are on the other tribe and thats who i wanted with me, i have Greg though so im happy about that because ive been building my trust with him over time and i know i can trust him

im also happy that Landon is on my tribe because he has been spilling all the info on Medan to me so i know he will be loyal to me and i can get him on my side. right now though im feeling a little worried because im not sure who i could get on my side. i mean i know i have Greg and Landon but the others im not sure, maybe Aria if we convince her to keep old Sumbawa tight.

i mean right now my goal is to target Tico and Stuart because i know they are in a f3 with Dana and i want Dana on my side and not jumping with them come merge so i want them goine and hopefully i can gain other peoples trust to make that happen
3411 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N:

From manalord
Confessional:
Dec 29, 2014 12:32:19
to SurvivorFan37
YAYYYYYYY im finally on a tribe with people I dont hate.

I have Sagar and Jake who i made a day one final 4 with, and Dana who is sweet as can be, but shady as fuck. I mean Sagar is too but lol. I think Jake will b loyal to me for a while.

I also have my bae Chael to keep rage voting so #Positives! Gotta keep my eye on the prize. Sheep Jake/Sagar and win :D. #TeamMana #TeamSucktastic
ReplyReply All
3410 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ollie:

From MrPokeguy9
Confessional
Dec 30, 2014 13:31:12
to SurvivorFan37
*Oli would be sitting on the beach leaning on a tree*

So these past couple of days have been tough with the tribe swap and people's freaking emotions have caused fights. I mean Jake basically cursed me and Greg out and left the original Sumbawa alliance for not feeling trusted even though I worked my arse off to make sure that he was safe with this tribe swap.

I mean right now I know I have Greg and Landon on my new tribe and I think Aria will stick with me because she doesn't have anyone else. Tico wanted me and him to trust each other however I need to make sure he feels that way so I can throw their votes somewhere randomly to get them out because with them gone then I know Dana will be completely loyal to me.

Right now in this game I think if I do make it to merge I can do some serious damage and make it far because I should have the people I want in the merge because most will trust me and not target me and I can work on making sure they target each other and not me
ReplyReply All
3410 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Joel:
From JoelW55
Confessional
Dec 30, 2014 04:27:49
to SurvivorFan37
I don't like the tribe switch but no way at all am I in the worst position. Me Jake, Dana, Sagar and Nick (Possibly) are voting together which gives us strong numbers. Not sure who the target is but I don't think we're going to win so I've got to think of one
3410 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

From Lemjam6
*confessional*
Dec 30, 2014 15:45:08
to SurvivorFan37
now Dana is telling everyone to vote me
cuz JOEL my 'ally' told her i wanted her out
i gotta pray that no one uses the alien on dana, smh
ReplyReply All
3409 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N.

From manalord
No title
Dec 31, 2014 13:54:14
to SurvivorFan37
Welp bye Jake. I love ya bro but not really upset because lmao im not a target for a while because both sides think Im with them. #lolbye
3409 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

From Lemjam6
~exit confessional~
Dec 31, 2014 14:03:26
to SurvivorFan37
I was almost positive that this was gonna happen
I told arcaninemaster i knew that probably mrPokeGuy had the alien and i was gonna get fucked over
But it's ok, i'd rather get voted out than have to play with the autistic cunt Joel any longer
They got me because of a stupid twist (sorry, but it's stupid) it just shows their lack of gameplay
3409 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Eric:

I have an f2 with Chael, and an f2 with Nick. But Nick is completely against Chael, and doesn't want to work with him. We made a 5 man alliance between Andrew, Sagar, Chael, myself, and Nick. I trust Sagar, but not Andrew completely. I know that Dana and Joel know I lied right to their faces, and I NEEEEEED Joel out. He has friends on the other side, and so does Dana. But Nick just won't listen to me. He thinks that we should work with Dana and Joel, and it's really pissing me off that he won't listen to me. Dana and Joel won't work with us, but Andrew will. Andrew is alone in this game(on our tribe) because of Jake. I am trying to get rid of Joel, and then him.
3409 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick N.:

So thanks to the annoyingness of no alien my brillinat plan is fucked.

Orginally votes would be split amongst Joel and Dana with me getting myself into the 3 and then flipping to Dana/Joel and getting our target out that way.

Now however Andrew/Chael/Arcanine are 100% together, Me/Joel/Dana are 100% together and Sagar is the swing vote. Luckily I had an allaince with Sagar since day 1, and hopefully that gets him with us, and We have a solid 5 at merge.

Sadly my tempary 'rivarly' with Chael has to be put to rest, as I can't rage vote Chael and stay in a good spot, but it was fun while it lasted. Mana is here to play bitches, Sagar will flip, and then i will win this game.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!