This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ecuador Confessionals

Topic » Ecuador Confessionals

3449 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

Mysterygame2 randomly contacted me for some reason asking me who I am voting.

I figured I might as well tell him I am voting bamold because there are only a few logical things I can see him doing...

A) Vote Bamold with us, concealing on of their fates.
B) Tell Bamold, who uses the idol, thus ending mystery's game.

~

Though, in the grand scheme of things, myself and Zion are voting mystery while Julian (and maybe William if he even votes) vote bamold.

Throwing mysterygame2 off by telling him bamold is the vote is going to help. Even if something odd happens, it's not like it wasn't already obvious who the target was.
3447 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will C:

From Cyanide
Re: Immunity Challenge #5
Dec 3, 2014 02:26:34
to SurvivorFan37
We've discussed for a while, myself and Will have come up with the plan to pick the top five numbers, even if the other team picks them too it's a draw, and if they pick numbers underneath our score will be higher. Hopefully this works.

I am picking 19
3447 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
I sent this to Cyanide
Dec 3, 2014 17:08:31
to SurvivorFan37
Thannk god you got picked for exile
Dec 3, 2014 17:03:24
to Cyanide
How close are you with mystergame2?

Right now, I am planning on voting out an esperan, but he won't respond. (Btw, the plan last vote was to get bamold out, but we were avoiding an idol play. Julian never voted though).

Going into merge, original tribes are as follows (not including this vote)

La Corazon - 2
Feliz - 2
Esperan - 4
Carino - 4

Basically both of our tribes are fucked if theirs team up. That's why I am guessing Carino allied with you so easily (from what you said), they are going to need a one-up on Esperan come merge.

So, what I am thinking is if mysterygame2 is tight with you, the four of us (Corazon and Feliz) team up. Our tribe takes an Esperan out and we merge. The first few tribals we would NEED to take out either Esperans or Carinos, it wouldn't matter which, as long as our group stays intact. We get to final 8/7 and we have the numbers to take full control. The main goal from 11-9 would be to avoid either side voting any of us 4.

Do you think we could pull this off?
3446 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cam:

From DrPepsi
Confessional 4
Dec 4, 2014 18:20:05
to SurvivorFan37
Well I think merge is coming near and I'm scared I don't talk to my original tribe to much so I thibk its time to fine some new damn ground and re seed the plants I may stay with jimbo and I talked to William on my tribe made an alliance I'm gonna go talk to minidude if he gets online soon
3442 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
From minidude13
Vote
Dec 7, 2014 22:53:02
to SurvivorFan37
Thb I was going to just play my idol, but honestly, if I get voted out tonight, all my idol would do is save me for one more day.

If I stay, then I still have an idol.

I vote CourtneyYates
3441 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jimbo:

From sahmosean
confessional/vote
Dec 9, 2014 20:01:45
to SurvivorFan37
the immunities and allies are flooding towards me, looking for the cherished spot on my dick
I am the king of Carosperez!
Just kidding, the worst thing I could possibly do right now is get cocky because I know it won't keep going this well. I need to stay level-headed and make strategic decisions, so that fortune will keep coming my way.
Cameron is the only person who isn't talking to me much, which is funny because we're from the same starting tribes, it is sad that my original tribe made it to the merge intact but haven't kept contact. I won't work with people who don't keep contact with me! But today, I need to please my allies and vote for Zion, who is a big target (and my biggest threat for immunity, so I'm not complainin'''''')

http://gyazo.com/c23ced65fc592f20e586ed57989a141a
3440 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Dec 10, 2014 05:33:09
to SurvivorFan37
It is kind of silly how terrible Julian is at trying to conceal his intentions/motives. He keeps pushing for Zion to be voted out, but the more he pushes, the more painful it is to acknowledge.

Although I am willing to look the other way when Zion is clearly going, I will not vote him or tell him I knew he was leaving, because at the end of the day, I told I had an idol and I do not want him thinking I left him to lose.

I really like him very very much, but he doesn't seem like someone who will play the game and separate the game from outside relationships, although that is more understandable when we met at the beginning of this game. If he discovers that I had some oart in his elimination or I simply turned the other cheek instead of saving/warning him, I will surely lose a jury vote.

If Julian keeps pressing on, I will probably just go with his suggestion of me voting Will and him voting Zion (to be fair I was already thinking that, he thankfully happened to say it though. Definitely saved me some trouble). The thing is, that route leaves me in a scary position because if mysterygame2 doesnt communicate with me, I could potentially be screwed.

In summary: If Zion leaves (with my knowledge or not), I want to become a swing vote, or partial swing vote.
ReplyReply All
3440 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cam:

From DrPepsi
Confessional 6
Dec 10, 2014 15:22:42
to SurvivorFan37
people are stupid I'm not trying to be judge mental but it's probs gonna be no designs vs designs and if we don't get those guys our we're all freakin toast and it pisses me off that we could all be doomed because there not replying back to me
3440 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zion:

From zh1999
Re: Still need your votes
Dec 10, 2014 16:01:06
to SurvivorFan37
Will Tatum, my confessional is that "I can't believe that I have made it this far but now I am gonna be the most vicious/backstabbing player until me and Jacob are in the final 2
3440 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Julian:

From TheSexiestDude990
Confessional
Dec 10, 2014 16:10:54
to SurvivorFan37
I probably pissed a few people off just now flipping and voting Zion out, but it was a move that needed to be made and a risk that needed to be taken. Will this cost me? We'll have to see.
3439 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Dec 11, 2014 02:06:35
to SurvivorFan37
I was thinking about my game, and although I was planning on just playing my idol tonight and tomorrow, I would much rather have a guaranteed f4 over guaranteed f5.

Right now, Julian supposedly wants Jimbo out, and so do I... kind of.

It is painfully obvious that Julian and Tatum are paired up, or at least Julian plans to overthrow everyone and bring scapegoats with him.

I feel like Jimbo trusts me, while Julian is possibly trying to use me (which I find likely). It is a shame he won immunity, but I knew I wasn't going to win, so instead of letting him finish, I let him have it.

I have a lot of options tonight, and I think that is my greatest problem. The more options I have, the less I am sure of what to do.
3439 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jimbo:

From sahmosean
I'm shocked
Dec 11, 2014 16:23:17
to SurvivorFan37
to have 0 votes and there be so many for Will
glad to see that I'm in the position I thought, because I thought everyone was lying to me.

I still want immunity again, because I made myself a pretty big threat, but I think I'm in a good spot!
3438 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Seriously though
Dec 11, 2014 17:20:21
to SurvivorFan37
That could not of gone better.

On the 1% chancd he really wasn't voting me, it still benefits me because now Espera  can't team up even if they wanted to.

I'm sorry, if he trusted me and was voting jimbo out, there is no reason he needed to flip at the last second.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!