This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ecuador Confessionals

Topic » Ecuador Confessionals

3457 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
3457 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jimbo:

From sahmosean
confessional
Nov 23, 2014 14:54:20
to SurvivorFan37
Four person tribes are boring as ass. I hope they don't last too long.
Don't expect good confessionals from me yet, because like I said, these are boring. However, I'm not complaining too much, because this should be easy. Robert and DrPepsi are already allies with me and Omen and I are alright. I'm feeling like I should make it to the swap in a good position, and that's when it will be more interesting.
BUTT
3457 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 23, 2014 15:47:24
to SurvivorFan37
For one, hello and thanks for selecting me. Second, I am liking the start of this season.

So, tribes are formed and I get to start the game with the fabulous Alyxandra ?. The two of us know each other fairly well, especially over zh1999 and AliciaM, so hopefully if we go to tribal I can convince one of the other two to vote with us, or they suck at the tie-breaker challenge. On the flip-side, if we flat out win immunity, I feel like I could get away with going to Exile.

More on the rest of the cast soon.
3457 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 23, 2014 15:51:24
to SurvivorFan37
Regarding the rest of the cast, I am honestly NOT too imtimidated or worried about them, albeit sahmosean and TheSexiestDude990. If I had to be swapped with anyone it would most likely have to be me2013, harrywasnak, and one of TheSexiestDude990/sahmosean. I feel like in that mix, harry is up for grabs, me2013 would ~hopefully~ side with me, and yeah.

This first challenge is going to help me decide where to move forward.
3457 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will C:

From Cyanide
Re: Survivor: Ecuador - Cast Reveal and Important Stuff/First Challeng
Nov 23, 2014 17:02:38
to SurvivorFan37
Thank you so much for accepting me! Though I have a sneaky suspicion my name had something to do with it ;) 3 Will's playing plus the host is pretty great xD Either way, I'm excited to play! Even though I'm sort of the outcast of them team (because they're fancy and I'm a noob xD) I feel like our team is very strong and can at least survive the first challenge. And if we do go to tribal council... I'm either the first to go or a swing vote, since I've spoken to everyone and we seem to be getting along with them.

Does this count as a confessional? I just want go let you know what's going down on the Feliz tribe, and thank you for letting me be a part of what looks to be a great game. Let's hope I make it past the first few days cx
3456 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 24, 2014 15:52:02
to SurvivorFan37
So, no one is actually talking to me on my tribe =-=.

I don't know if it's just an inactive tribe or they are just refusing to speak to me.

Alyxandra said we have Alicia's vote, but she has literally said fucking nothing, despite me contacting her twice and her being online to see and respond to me. Zh responded as if I was trespassing on his property and has yet to say another word to me.

I am fucking pissed off right now, especially if they talking to each other.
3456 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 24, 2014 20:52:40
to SurvivorFan37
Okay, so things have heated up. I began talking to zh1999 (finally) and started out by asking him who he thinks we should vote tonight. As expected he says Alicia. I then started to slowly reveal to him what Alyxandra has been considering (voting him out because she knows Alicia more).

I purposefully guided him through the pros and cons of keeping/getting rid off Alicia/Alyxandra by asking him the questions as if I wasn't aware and I believe I have successfully convinced him that he cannot trust Alyxandra.

I told him tonight that although we have full control (assuming Alicia votes zh1999 and Alyx decides to vote Alicia based on activity), we are better off keeping Alyxandra because at the end of the day, we don't look like a duo. Not to mention, I added that as long as Alyxandra doesn't know that he knows, she should feel comfortable kerping him around for the time being and in a swap.

That is where we left off.

~

Around the same time, Alyxandra approached me saying it might be better to vote Alicia off based on activity (which I informed zh1999 of), to which I agreed. She brought up the point that if we can afford it that we should indeed vote of zh199, to which I told her that as long as zh1999 doesn't know about her plan (which I informed him of), we should be fine to keep him.

~

I also made sure to use statements that kept me out of the hot seat, saying it was her plan, and that he was the one who wanted her out for her wanting him out. HOPEFULLY, they don't communicate much with each other if at all, and if they do, they don't speak about her plan like I advised them both to do.

The whole end goal really was to establish some relationships, keeping them both while making sure they vote eachother should we go back to tribal council.
3455 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 25, 2014 11:47:38
to SurvivorFan37
I just realized that I never spoke about bamold going to Exile. Do I like it? Most definitely not, especially because I have never played with him before and don't know how he acts.

Hopefully a different tribe deals with him, but I am getting the feeling that won't be the case
3454 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zion:

From zh1999
Confessional
Nov 26, 2014 11:27:31
to SurvivorFan37
We lost the Challenge again... These other tribes are shady as fuck!
3454 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cam:

From DrPepsi
Confessinal 1
Nov 26, 2014 12:39:14
to SurvivorFan37
We'll I'm exited to be here I made an alliance wi jimvo then I went to go align with courtney so that leaves out that other person but oh we'll um glad to not go home first or seconed I'm sorry I was not participating I was on a plane lol hopefully we can just keep on winning and that's it for now see ya!!!!!
3454 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will C.

From Cyanide
Tribe update / confessional
Nov 26, 2014 15:40:03
to SurvivorFan37
My whole team hates me because I followed me's strategy to work with the other teams, and one of the teams betrayed us. To be honest, I wish I was on another tribe of people who understand that's that I did what was best for the team in a challenge that has a time limit. But no, they just put all the blame on me so they have a scapegoat for if we go to tribal. I hope there's some kind of tribe switch soon, like in Cook Islands after 2 elimination, that would be perfect.
3452 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob:

From minidude13
Confessional
Nov 26, 2014 17:45:33
to SurvivorFan37
At this point, I have two people I am essentially friends with; Alyxandra from before this game, and zh1999 from the start of this game. Unless I am voted out, I have to vote out someone and they will hate me.

At least this is pre-jury.

Honestly, I am much more comfortable working with Alyx simply because I find her more adept to the game than zh1999 and right now my best bet is A) taking someone seemingly stronger than me, and B) taking someone I don't necessarily have to drag as much.

This is such a shitty position to be in because even if one of us makes merge, we're going to be targeted for having no real allies and being jury threats for making it so far with little people and it is really unfortunate.
3451 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Me:

From me2013
Confessional
Nov 29, 2014 14:32:26
to SurvivorFan37
On my first tribe of 4 - we worked well - but one of our tribe was obsessed with minidude - an obvious sign he had an alliance with them - and pushed too hard for us to include him in everything. He had a dummy spit when I told him he seended to slow down and actually communicate with us before running off to everyone else.

So that alliance wend downhill fast - and he got all juvenile about it and decided that eh "wouldn't do anything" without asking first - seriously! (no comment)

Now with this tribe shuffle - there are three of us - one who is keen to stick togethter - but not bother to do the challenge and the other who offered to help with the challenge - then went offline. OK. I was up at 3am (Aussie time) - messaging the whole tribe with my answers and only one other person answered - great start to the tribe guys!

Now I am at work, and as far as I know - no one has submitted anything - even though I have shared all my answers with everyone on my tribe.

it is what is is - i guess. maybe we will lose and their plan is to vote me out - I dont know - cause no one is bothering to talk. Guess if they do - it is their loss.

OK - well this has been fun while it lasted
3451 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zion:

From zh1999
Confessional
Nov 29, 2014 17:07:15
to SurvivorFan37
Here I am, back at another tribal. My name has came up, so I am gonna do what I do best, which is lie. I'm gonna tell me2013 that I have an idol and I am throw other people's names out there. I will burn the hopes of this game down with me if I get the boot.
3451 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob;

From minidude13
Vote
Nov 29, 2014 18:04:43
to SurvivorFan37
Might not be the best move to stay away from tribal council, but considering most people are paying too much attention, I am fine with this.

I vote me2013
3451 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
William:

From WilliamGonzales
Tribal Council #3 - Cariño
Nov 29, 2014 18:59:37
to SurvivorFan37
Me

See ya Me

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!