This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Balboa

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Balboa

4026 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well congrats to MariahAnn and Esquiff for a perfect job! Six of you are vulnerable tonight and this vote should be pretty interesting.

EM002 - Do you think idols might come into play tonight?

bigbro263 - You were the only person to get more then 20 votes in the poll. You got 63! Do you think that your strategy backfired a bit in the challenge?

Anoreoz897 - You performed the worst in the challenge. Does this make you a target or does it mean that people will keep you around.

XJamzX - Will tonight be an easy vote?

Lucky17 - Since the obvious target has been Esquiff lately, is it just a toss up on who goes home tonight?

Sammy1172 - Do you feel like a target tonight?

MariahAnn - How good does immunity feel?

Esquiff - This is your 2nd immunity in a row. Do you think that you could pull a Terry Dietz and win all the immunities from this point on?

Votes are due by 3 EST tomorrow (May 13th). No vote is a self vote. One of you will be the 11th person voted out of this game and the 5th member of the jury.
4026 days 18 hours ago
EM002
EM002 - Do you think idols might come into play tonight?

Yes they are. I am pretty certain!
4026 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
2/8 votes received
4026 days 18 hours ago
bigbro263
bigbro263 - You were the only person to get more then 20 votes in the poll. You got 63! Do you think that your strategy backfired a bit in the challenge?

Yes defintaly seeing as how I got 7th place XD I didn't think anybody woukd even get close to 50 so I figured I would mass spam and try and get as close to 50-50 as I could, while other people would get in the 60's. I was obviously wrong XD
4026 days 18 hours ago
XJamzX
XJamzX - Will tonight be an easy vote?

Umm yeah.
4026 days 18 hours ago
Lucky17
Lucky17 - Since the obvious target has been Esquiff lately, is it just a toss up on who goes home tonight?

I think it's going to come down to 2 people tonight, since that's what I have heard. I'll be shocked if there's a tie, but at this point, you NEVER know what to expect!
4026 days 18 hours ago
EM002
Can you say the 2 names Lucky?

Or is it secret?
4026 days 18 hours ago
Lucky17
All I know is I'm a target, sadly..... :'(
4026 days 18 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz897 - You performed the worst in the challenge. Does this make you a target or does it mean that people will keep you around.

Who knows. This game is full of surprises.
4026 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff - This is your 2nd immunity in a row. Do you think that you could pull a Terry Dietz and win all the immunities from this point on?

That is all I can pray for.
4026 days 16 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
7/8 votes received
4026 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
OMG, immuntiy feels grreat!! What really awazes me, i didn't try! Did post it anywhere, i did't do A THING! It feels GREAT. I'll vote in a sec
4025 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*collects urn*
4025 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
4025 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*EM002 stands*

"Better safe then sorry"

This is a hidden immunity idol. All votes against EM002 will not count. I will read the votes.
4025 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
1st vote....
*flips it*...
EM002
*does not count*

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!