This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Balboa

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Balboa

4030 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well good job to everyone at the challenge and congrats on the merge! Esquiff, bigbro, and Lucky have immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

EM002 - How excited are you to merge?

bigbro263 - Do you feel like you really need immunity tonight?

Anoreoz897 - What did you think of the results from the challenge? Does it change your perspective on where you stand?

XJamzX - Do you think the 2nd idol has been found yet? Who do you think has the 1st one?

Lucky17 - Did you feel like you were a target?

Sammy1172 - Is tonight an easy vote or will a blindside occur?

mastropola - Do you feel that it is unfair for you to be voted out when it has been said that most people are just "followers" and will never make any big moves?

MariahAnn - Do you really trust anybody in this game 100%?

Esquiff - The majority voted that you would be the next to leave. Glad that they were wrong?

You have until 3 EST tomorrow (April 9th) to send me your votes. No vote is a self vote. One of you will be the 4th member of the jury. Remember that the last time to play idols is in the final 5.
4030 days 18 hours ago
EM002
EM002 - How excited are you to merge?

I am extremely excited!! This is the best feeling!
4030 days 18 hours ago
Lucky17
Lucky17 - Did you feel like you were a target?
90% of me says nope. I think it's because all eyes have been focused on other players right now. And I guess being voted Nicest Survivor is a pretty great thing overall! But In this game, you NEVER know what's going on 24/7. I'm just glad to have won a competition (but hopefully I'm not a target now!)
4030 days 18 hours ago
bigbro263
bigbro263 - Do you feel like you really need immunity tonight?
Everyone feels like they need immunity, whether you think your safe or not, whether your in the majority or the minority you should always feel like you need immunity, and if you don't your a fool. So yes I feel I needed immunity ;)
4030 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff - The majority voted that you would be the next to leave. Glad that they were wrong?
Super glad they were wrong! I hope that I can get something together and go on a streak!
4030 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz897 - What did you think of the results from the challenge? Does it change your perspective on where you stand?

I was hurt, but unsurprised. I've been very inactive lately, but now I have alot more freetime to play in this game. But getting the top vote for three of the harshest questions was a punch in the nuts.
4030 days 17 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
2/9 votes received
4030 days 13 hours ago
XJamzX
XJamzX - Do you think the 2nd idol has been found yet? Who do you think has the 1st one?

I think idols are gonna pop up more than people want them to. I don't know who has them, all I know is that whoever does has it has huge power in this game
4030 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
I don't REALLY trust anyone 100% It's VERY weird. I get a lot of things from people about backstabbing,
4030 days 5 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
4/9 votes received
4030 days 3 hours ago
mastropola
mastropola - Do you feel that it is unfair for you to be voted out when it has been said that most people are just "followers" and will never make any big moves?

HJonestly, yes, I think it is very unfair because reguardless of my vote, Longed wouldve left anyways..... I think that because of that, Im still leaving but whatever.
4030 days 1 hour ago
ChilltownBB7
the reading of the votes is delayed due to the fact that not enough people have voted and some of the "self votes" would go to people who have immunity. Please vote!
4030 days 1 hour ago
mastropola
D: Just disreguard those votes please...I want to know now that I'm gone because people don't like what happened to Longed?  Well, I prolonged your game.....and besides, you ALL act like you werent taking him out....when in reality, we know that you would have to screw people over at the end too. Sorry I made it easier for you..
4030 days 1 hour ago
bigbro263
So we still need 5 more votes? :|
4030 days 1 hour ago
mastropola
Okai, well, every tribal needs drama so please LORD give me a decent reason as to why Im getting voted?
Longed was leaving reguarless
4030 days ago
bigbro263
Longed actually could've been saved, if it had just been esquiff who voted longed it would've been tied, 1 vote longed and 1 vote jmain :X

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!