This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merge and Individual Immunity Challenge 1

Topic » Merge and Individual Immunity..

3408 days 14 hours ago
user5
Drop your buffs!

Your two tribes are now merged. You will be playing for individual immunity now. For this challenge you will be tasked with deciding a new tribe name. Everyone must submit one potential tribe name and post it here. The person who came up with the best name will win immunity as well as naming the new tribe.
3408 days 13 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
How about this for a Tribe Name.

"Wen Dnalaez"
3408 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
Lol I was thinking something more relatable to New Zealand.

"Kiwi'

It's all up to you so you guys can decide what you all want.
3408 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
I decided to pick a name with more meaning towards our predicaments and although it has nothing to do with New Zealand it's very meaningful...
I chose to go with

"Khotan"

I am choosing this name for the reason that it was a kingdom in China which was at the branch an junction of several paths for the Merchants to gain silk, spices and wealth during the silk expedition of the Silk Road in 206BC from the Middle Men "Arabs"
It is meaningful because as we have made it this far to this incredible turn in the game we must know choose a path and the path that could take us to our destination (survival)...We may be at a beautiful place know but the trek ahead is more dangerous than the walk up here was.
This meaning is used as a metaphor... The journey to china was incredibly dangerous but they got there nonetheless and know they must decide where to go next and how to survive within the following battle :D
Khotan is the merge because its only the beginning
(Sorry for the rant :P)
3408 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
There are many paths towards survival, however Khotan is the branch of these very dangerous paths and we must choose one
3408 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
We're here to play a game, but we're mostly here to entertain the VL and make a tv show! For that reason, I reccomend we name the merge tribe "kapa haka"

It may not be that deep, but it's catchy, and it pertains to New Zealand.
3408 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
Wow all the names are unique in some way
3408 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
R?kau is the word for weapons used by some warriors from New Zealand, so that, lol.
3408 days 12 hours ago
flatl99
My tribe name is: Oraiti

It's the Maori word for: TO SURVIVE WITH DIFFICULTY, which is exactly what we are doing!

The Maori Language is the native language to New Zealand, if you didnt know

it also sounds super awesome and pumps you up
3408 days 9 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Actually how about we call it "Sex"?
3408 days 8 hours ago
Nt888
How about moiri because it combines both names and well it always happens in survivor
3407 days 14 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
When is the winner announced?
3407 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
I don't know I was wondering the same ^^
3407 days 14 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Oh shoot I just realized. It's Rakau, but there's an accent over the first A
3407 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
Well let's wait and see who user decides as the winner.
3407 days 13 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I hope he at least realizes that my tribe name is New Zealand spelled backwards. If Survivor Gabon can do it, so can I.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!